Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

I don’t do twitter so I don’t know what’s being said on there regarding away tickets. The problem is until an area goes on sale it is blacked out same as a sold out area.

Mansfield have just opened up half of area B and still have area A which will be over 500. 

Accrington still have areas to open up in the seating, in the standing area which is obviously unreserved they are releasing a hundred or so tickets at a time so this looks like all there is left.

Same with Ipswich, nobody’s selling out just yet.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t do twitter so I don’t know what’s being said on there regarding away tickets. The problem is until an area goes on sale it is blacked out same as a sold out area.

Mansfield have just opened up half of area B and still have area A which will be over 500. 

Accrington still have areas to open up in the seating, in the standing area which is obviously unreserved they are releasing a hundred or so tickets at a time so this looks like all there is left.

Same with Ipswich, nobody’s selling out just yet.

Why not just open whole blocks so people roughly how many been sold.

8 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I suspect it doesn’t quite work like that and the number of stewards required is more directly linked to how many blocks are open.

Well like at my cinerma at the moment numbers are low so not so many staff on when busy know how many put on.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Not so much mate when busy when can do anything from 2 to 4k on daily bases running upto christmas.

I’m not talking about the number of people (although you’re talking about throughout the day in the cinema rather than all at the same time in a football stand). I’m talking about the general behaviour (unless the cinema you work in is particularly rowdy ?)

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

I’m not talking about the number of people (although you’re talking about throughout the day in the cinema rather than all at the same time in a football stand). I’m talking about the general behaviour (unless the cinema you work in is particularly rowdy ?)

Oh it can be when kids are off I mean teenagers. You be surprised how often we have tell them off or ask them to leave.

Tickets on general sale this morning for Ipswich and Accrington.

Still tickets to be opened up in V2 block plus one more block.

Accrington has 139 seats plus another block to be opened up, and 400+ standing places.

Mansfield is already on general sale and has 358 seats left. On line sales for this match finishes at 1pm today but are still available from the ticket office till Monday.

16 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I can't imagine a screening of Toy Story needing segregation with stewards between the rows! ? A little different compared to a football match for sure.