Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

Ordered my Peterborough ticket this morning, 2,337 initial allocation.

Again over 400 greyed out for whatever reason, as far as I can see only about 50 odd actually sold.

Currently 1,882 for sale. These are all in the stand behind the goal.

Sheffield Wednesday had the full allocation of 3,668 with the extra allocation being in the main stand, which presumably won’t go on sale until we have sold the initial allocation.

Also the date of the match could alter due to international call ups.

7 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Ordered my Peterborough ticket this morning, 2,337 initial allocation.

Again over 400 greyed out for whatever reason, as far as I can see only about 50 odd actually sold.

Currently 1,882 for sale. These are all in the stand behind the goal.

Sheffield Wednesday had the full allocation of 3,668 with the extra allocation being in the main stand, which presumably won’t go on sale until we have sold the initial allocation.

Also the date of the match could alter due to international call ups.

I think we sell first lot no problems.

No ROI u21 fixtures by the looks of it so wouldn’t expect Cashin to be called up?

Knight now injured so doubts on his call up also.

The Ireland Squad is announced on Thursday and there’s been no pre warning from the club like there was earlier in the season (Cheltenham?) so is Peterborough good to go? 

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/2023/03/11/what-will-stephen-kennys-ireland-squad-look-like-for-daunting-euro-qualifier-against-france/

13 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

No ROI u21 fixtures by the looks of it so wouldn’t expect Cashin to be called up?

Knight now injured so doubts on his call up also.

The Ireland Squad is announced on Thursday and there’s been no pre warning from the club like there was earlier in the season (Cheltenham?) so is Peterborough good to go? 

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/2023/03/11/what-will-stephen-kennys-ireland-squad-look-like-for-daunting-euro-qualifier-against-france/

I thought i heard Warne say Knight would be ok for the weekend?