Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

7 hours ago, sage said:

It would be like the Multi Coloured Swap Shop at 2.55pm if we were sold both sections. 

6 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Or runaround with Mike Reid

How about a voluntary free-for-all “Faginbola”?  A cross between tombola & pick-pocketing!

Everyone stands nonchalantly staring in a shop window, whilst fellow Rams fans rifle through your pockets for a match ticket. That victim then does the same to the person to their left, and so on!

As long as it’s planned correctly, it could be exciting, with everyone still guaranteed a ticket, but nobody knows where!  ?

If we add in a rousing version of “Gotta pick a picket or two”, this could end up being totally amazing!  
??

9 hours ago, CBRammette said:

My friend at work with Camb season ticket is on holiday so cant find out from him but this is pasted on their website ironically when their SLO was really unhelpful! 

"Visiting supporters are allocated tickets in the South Stand and/or South Habbin Stand.

The South Stand is all seated with a capacity of 1,500, whilst some clubs will be allocated the South Habbin Terrace which has a capacity of 1,000.

Entrance to both stands are located on Coldhams Common which supporters can access either from Newmarket Road or Coldhams Lane. From the club shop, head back out on to Newmarket Road, turn left and then turn left again to walk down the foot path and enter at the far end of the ground.

For further information on the Cambridge United match day experience for away supporters, please contact our SLO Dave Matthew-Jones on email at dave.matthew-jones@cambridge-united.co.uk."

So, the SLO is there to help away fans until they ask him a question, when he will bat it back to the other club! ?‍♀️

12 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Got mine for Cambridge and three for Man City, no problem assigning them,

the bad news at Cambridge which I forgot to mention they also did with Barnsley is it’s unreserved seating. That will be fun for some  in a sold out away end looking for the last few empty seats ?

We're playing some bloody amateur clubs this season! ?‍♀️ Apparently access to away end is across an unlit common full of cow-pats. Ooh, argh! 

One Argyle fan remarked last season that the common has a better playing surface than the pitch! 

We have got our Man City tickets but apparently there is a payment error. Again. Not to worry, they've already emailed me the tickets so I don't really care whether they charge for them, or not. Talking of amateurs,  we really need to sort that ticketing website out.

Edited by angieram
Add a bit

From one of my Cambridge season ticket colleagues...

"The South Stand behind one goal is away fans only.  The Habbin is split into two (North & South).  This season they’ve said its available for home fans, but I think they sell the North half first and put the South Habbin on sale only once its sold out.  I guess they might also be holding it back to see what the demand is and can make it available to Derby fans if there is capacity."

10 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

From one of my Cambridge season ticket colleagues...

"The South Stand behind one goal is away fans only.  The Habbin is split into two (North & South).  This season they’ve said its available for home fans, but I think they sell the North half first and put the South Habbin on sale only once its sold out.  I guess they might also be holding it back to see what the demand is and can make it available to Derby fans if there is capacity."

Then why state our allocation of 1,473 as total.

12 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I dont know I just asked a long term Camb season ticket holder for info trying to be helpful. That is what he said

Sorry, I wasn’t having a go at you, it’s just that if there is a chance of more tickets then they shouldn’t say total allocation. Anyway like I said we’ll just have to wait and see.