What now?

CBRammette

6 hours ago, Jram said:

Wasn’t there supposed to be an imminent adjudication about the Boro/WW claims this week? Not heard anything about that. 
Tbh, even if that gets sorted, it’s probably not the only thing holding up the deal. I believe they still haven’t reached an agreement with HMRC 

I find it hard to believe , that after all these weeks there is still no agreement in place with HMRC. The only reason for not announcing it ,could be that there will be a backlash from from other tax payers  who do not agree with football not paying it’s dues. They may try to keep this quiet till the last minute.

2 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I find it hard to believe , that after all these weeks there is still no agreement in place with HMRC. The only reason for not announcing it ,could be that there will be a backlash from from other tax payers  who do not agree with football not paying it’s dues. They may try to keep this quiet till the last minute.

Or maybe they get more/less if Q sell the club for more/less, so maybe it's still a bit fluid.

Edited by RoyMac5

45 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

The timings fell poorly for HMRC self assessment payments due on 31/1. You could imagine and quite rightly so, people saying stuff this if you’re letting dcfc off the hook.

1 hour ago, Gritstone Tup said:

The timings fell poorly for HMRC self assessment payments due on 31/1. You could imagine and quite rightly so, people saying stuff this if you’re letting dcfc off the hook.

On the news earlier, putting refugees in hotels costing one million pounds a day ?‍♂️

All we can do is what some of the others have posted and suggested. Continue to pump as much money as we can as fans into the club (through ticket sales, Rams TV, food and drink at the ground ect) then continue to lobby and put the pressure on our MPs and those in the spot light.

I still feel some sort of fund raising would be a good idea too, although I am aware this has already been discussed the the administrators.