5 Prioritises this season

Chellaston Ram

29 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

There's only really 1 that matters in the end.

The rest are nice to have.

I thought the same, existence is the most important one.

But then again, destroying EFL should be about as important. If they are the organisation we should play under, I can't see things going well for us anytime soon. Therefore, I wouldn't mind a breakaway league under a fair organisation and a fair amount of money from tv-deals. I'm sure there's plenty of well-followed teams, especially in lower leagues, who'd be up to it. (Sunderland, Bradford, Sheff Wed, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Charlton etc.)

21 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I thought the same, existence is the most important one.

But then again, destroying EFL should be about as important. If they are the organisation we should play under, I can't see things going well for us anytime soon. Therefore, I wouldn't mind a breakaway league under a fair organisation and a fair amount of money from tv-deals. I'm sure there's plenty of well-followed teams, especially in lower leagues, who'd be up to it. (Sunderland, Bradford, Sheff Wed, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Charlton etc.)

Huge risk for lower clubs who don't have rich owners to finance the years and years needed. Nice to imagine but would take so long to implement and would require a mass shift away from  current set up.

I don't think there would be a lot of teams up for it who would risk their survival on a break away league which may or may not work. Lots of our fans (myself included) would do anything to survive.

Doing a breakaway league would be almost the same as liquidation. Do like the idea but the only realistic approach is independent regulator's and an overhaul of the EFL. Prob could add in sensible owners not using football teams as an hobby...