Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

1 hour ago, Shipley Ram said:

Oooh, easy catch at first slip dropped. (I say easy but I'm not confident I'd have taken it)

Missed it again, so I don’t know how difficult it was, but the sheer number of drops in the slips in concerning.

better news is Lakmal is finally getting reward for good bowling with 3 quick wickets. Glamorgan still trailing - just - with one wicket remaining

9 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Missed it again, so I don’t know how difficult it was, but the sheer number of drops in the slips in concerning.

better news is Lakmal is finally getting reward for good bowling with 3 quick wickets. Glamorgan still trailing - just - with one wicket remaining

It was straighforward, I've just got in from the shops and the first ball I see is the final wicket, Lakmal gets skyed and Masood is under it.

Glamorgan 387 all out - lead of 19

Lakmal gets his first 5 for, great to see him getting the wickets he deserves finally. Hopefully plenty more to come

Some pronounced invariable bounce starting to happen, with a bit more deterioration, if we can set a bit of a target, it could be a tricky day tomorrow for Glamorgan - weather permitting.

we will have to score runs a lot more quickly than we have been doing though.

Lead of 268 at lunch.

Guest and Madsen both with centuries and still at the crease.

I don’t imagine a declaration comes before we pass 300. In any case it seems unlikely we will bowl them out in 2 sessions with the pitch still playing very well. Unless we manage a couple of early wickets and the Glamorgan batting line up crumbles under pressure.

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Lead of 268 at lunch.

Guest and Madsen both with centuries and still at the crease.

I don’t imagine a declaration comes before we pass 300. In any case it seems unlikely we will bowl them out in 2 sessions with the pitch still playing very well. Unless we manage a couple of early wickets and the Glamorgan batting line up crumbles under pressure.

We needed another 20 runs to declare at Lunch I guess. It does look like it's starting to turn though