Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

20 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Can't get tonight. ☹ A bit surprised it's on as I thought someone said that Rooney had said on Radio Derby he had postponed under 23 games? Didn't hear this myself so just repeating what I read.

Hope we put out a strong team but we can't risk injury to the fringe players before Saturday with more possible covid cases hovering.

41 minutes ago, angieram said:

Can't get tonight. ☹ A bit surprised it's on as I thought someone said that Rooney had said on Radio Derby he had postponed under 23 games? Didn't hear this myself so just repeating what I read.

Hope we put out a strong team but we can't risk injury to the fringe players before Saturday with more possible covid cases hovering.

With a reasonable break until the next first team game, I expect similar to the last U23 game

They look terrible everywhere. One of the worst sides I’ve seen at this level. Derby haven't even got out of 2nd gear let alone 3rd!

Mind you Derby haven’t been great other than in a few ‘moments’. Referee blowing his whistle too often and too many bad / slow decisions being made resulting in poor quality.