Well lads less 24 hours to the big one

B4ev6is

Well lads Derby face forest but to the Derby players go out there show them how really football is played god this first ever Derby vs forest game ever ever missed but I will be cheering you on from home. But normal times pp would sold out and you sence tension in the air you can cut it with a knife.

Get into forest players faces and stay in them dont give them a moment to breath on the ball. Most importantly most sure the ball goes into back of there net. And get that brain clough thorpy back home at pp.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well lads Derby face forest but to the Derby players go out there show them how really football is played god this first ever Derby vs forest game ever ever missed but I will be cheering you on from home. But normal times pp would sold out and you sence tension in the air you can cut it with a knife.

Get into forest players faces and stay in them dont give them a moment to breath on the ball. Most importantly most sure the ball goes into back of there net. And get that brain clough thorpy back home at pp.

It is great how this fixture sets the adrenaline running a day or so before. IF  we  were going to be at the game I’d have had to take tomorrow afternoon as leave simply because I wouldn’t be able to focus on anything. We all really miss that special atmosphere that games like this bring. This is unique. It does produce “ions” in the ether and there is an energy in the air, a palpable sense of drama that is about to unfold, that you are present on the doorstep of history-making...you imagine Bloomer, Clough, Taylor, Lionel Pickering all peering down from the clouds above and fixing their eyes on the stadium. Anyhow, let it unfold...got a sense CKR is going to be on fire for this ??

Archived