Derby must go for it

B4ev6is

Hey lads on saturday that performance was poor since cocu left look you are better team currently listen to roony he will get you guys out of relegation battle but only if listen and learn. But you must go out there fight with everything you have but go out there and attack bourmonth but you must not roll over and give up. Get there faces dont give them a chance to breath to young players you are key they do have some ageing players so you have to busy and make runs for Richard's and waghorn but try to feed them as much as you can.

If you do these things I think we shall come out with all 3 points which is most needed.

Come on Derby I know you can do it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Some people out there lost there jobs and got no money at all coming in.

I’m only joking, but there is a serious point to be had with some of our younger players. They won’t have built up the savings that some of the older players will have done. When you get that first big contract, I imagine you start spending straight away, I know I would! Then when it’s taken away from you, I can imagine they’ll end up in some difficulty, as much as people will scoff at struggling footballers.

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’m only joking, but there is a serious point to be had with some of our younger players. They won’t have built up the savings that some of the older players will have done. When you get that first big contract, I imagine you start spending straight away, I know I would! Then when it’s taken away from you, I can imagine they’ll end up in some difficulty, as much as people will scoff at struggling footballers.

It's been made clear that the younger players - and other members of the club's staff - have been paid. It's only the senior players and coaching staff that have not received their full pay.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

It's been made clear that the younger players - and other members of the club's staff - have been paid. It's only the senior players and coaching staff that have not received their full pay.

But do players like Buchanan, Knight and Sibley not count as senior players now? Those are the players I’m talking about.

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's also always possible that they feel an affinity to their employer and are willing to help them out in these difficult times.

Not really relevant though. The point is certain players might be struggling financially because of the late payment of wages, which would no doubt be affecting their mindset during training and in matches. Doesn’t mean they don’t still have an affinity for the club. Though FWIW, I think they’ve got a right to be pissed off that the club wasn’t more organised in case the takeover didn’t go through.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

The point is certain players might be struggling financially because of the late payment of wages, which would no doubt be affecting their mindset during training and in matches.

And the point is they may not!

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

season 2 lol GIF

This is exactly what I’m on about. You might laugh, but not every player in our senior squad has been on 25k a week for the last ten years. Many of them only signed their first big contracts in the last year. I don’t suspect they’ve been saving yet, I certainly wouldn’t have been. Missing two months wages is going to have a big impact potentially on their likely very large bills.

19 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

This is exactly what I’m on about. You might laugh, but not every player in our senior squad has been on 25k a week for the last ten years. Many of them only signed their first big contracts in the last year. I don’t suspect they’ve been saving yet, I certainly wouldn’t have been. Missing two months wages is going to have a big impact potentially on their likely very large bills.

It'll be a life lesson for them then.

Archived