Derby U18s vs Cardiff City: Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

Friday 4th December 2020, live on RamsTV, kickoff at 19:00.

A fantastic opportunity for most of us to get a good look at the latest crop of U18s and most likely some from the younger age group too!. One of those from the U16s is Kaide Gordon who scored a hattrick in the U18s last game and will be in line to start in this one too.

My predicted lineup:

Roberts
Bardell   Solomon   Jinkinson   Grewal-Pollard
Aghatise   Matthews
Gordon   Ibrahim   Williams
Rogers

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A fantastic opportunity for most of us to get a good look at the latest crop of U18s and most likely some from the younger age group too!. One of those from the U16s is Kaide Gordon who scored a hattrick in the U18s last game and will be in line to start in this one too.

My predicted lineup:

Roberts
Aghatise   Matthews
Rogers

Oh great...a game tonight...oh wait

42 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It's matchday!
Who are we looking forward to seeing most? Cybulski, as he returns from injury? One of the impressive group of first year scholars such as Borkovic, Ibrahim or Williams? Or maybe even one of the U16s such as Gordon or Sebagabo?

Solomon for me, it's about time we got a decent centre-half through. ?

On 02/12/2020 at 17:02, Ghost of Clough said:

My predicted lineup:

Roberts
Aghatise   Matthews
Rogers

How did we get on? ?

55 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It's matchday!
Who are we looking forward to seeing most? Cybulski, as he returns from injury? One of the impressive group of first year scholars such as Borkovic, Ibrahim or Williams? Or maybe even one of the U16s such as Gordon or Sebagabo?

All of them - seems like a great group of youngsters and a game any Derby supporter should be looking forward to. And it's free to watch  sat in your nice warm cosy living room. 

I'm sure some will still be sat on here though moaning about the take-over that hasn't happened yet.

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Agreed to join Man Utd's academy at the end of the season.

Source?

On 28/11/2020 at 14:51, Footymum2017 said:

He’s not going to united, they’re interested in him but so are a couple of other clubs. He’s been offered a pro contract at Derby but doesn’t want to stay.

Archived