FA Cup 3rd Round - Chorley (A)

Mafiabob

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/12/2020 at 19:09, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My 9 yr old nephew has just been passed down his brothers phone and as it's his first one has got into the habit of texting me from his new toy everyday. Text me this morning on the way to work asking if I ' knew Derby had Cholera' . 

I know times are changing, but 9 years old is a bit young to be going to work isn't it?

It was obvious that BT would choose our match, I mean BBC choose to show Arsenal v Newcastle live what a joke they could show that match anytime, they have no imagination, just glad I have BT so I have the chance to watch it. Let's hope there not talking about a giant killing. CYR. 

2 hours ago, ziggyram59 said:

It was obvious that BT would choose our match, I mean BBC choose to show Arsenal v Newcastle live what a joke they could show that match anytime, they have no imagination, just glad I have BT so I have the chance to watch it. Let's hope there not talking about a giant killing. CYR. 

The BBC do that because they can say it’s a big game then it’s reserve football and they claim no one wants to watch that - they never learn 

4 hours ago, ziggyram59 said:

They can only show it if Man Utd don't have a fixture at the same time.

Archived