6 points from safety

MackworthRamIsGod

We are 6 points from safety, 7 if you consider we are 5 goals worse off than Coventry. Clubs around us are picking up points and we need to go on a run of wins just to claw ourselves out of the bottom 3, not sure we have had a run of wins for 20 odd games?

We ARE getting relegated, it doesnt matter how much Sheikh Sheikh Sheikh has, if we are 15 points adrift of safety come the transfer window it's too late anyway.

I bet the EFL are loving it ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We are 6 points from safety, 7 if you consider we are 5 goals worse off than Coventry. Clubs around us are picking up points and we need to go on a run of wins just to claw ourselves out of the bottom 3, not sure we have had a run of wins for 20 odd games?

We ARE getting relegated, it doesnt matter how much Sheikh Sheikh Sheikh has, if we are 15 points adrift of safety come the transfer window it's too late anyway.

I bet the EFL are loving it ?

I’m resigned to a defeat every week.. Be a nice surprise if we ever score and even more  if we can muster a win

2 minutes ago, DerbyNutter said:

Im not sure why looking at league table so early? ?

Because we are bottom, 6 points from safety, 7 if you include the goal difference, we arent scoring goals, we arent keeping clean sheets...

If you dont look at the league table yet, you are in for 1 bloody big surprise when you finally look.

3 minutes ago, DerbyNutter said:

Im not sure why looking at league table so early? ?

Still a long way to go of course but 1/4 of a season is not early.

By the time we get a new manager in and hopefully bring a few players in during the transfer window we could be a lot more than 6pts adrift.

Its not desperate yet but we need to start picking up some points...

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Because we are bottom, 6 points from safety, 7 if you include the goal difference, we arent scoring goals, we arent keeping clean sheets...

If you dont look at the league table yet, you are in for 1 bloody big surprise when you finally look.

I don't need to look the league table at this time of the season. I know we're not doing well at the moment but I am sure that we're not going down. New manager will be to announce ASAP. ?

5 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Still a long way to go of course but 1/4 of a season is not early.

By the time we get a new manager in and hopefully bring a few players in during the transfer window we could be a lot more than 6pts adrift.

Its not desperate yet but we need to start picking up some points...

Long way to go agreed. Relax. 

1 minute ago, DerbyNutter said:

I am sure that we're not going down

Based on what exactly? How many goals have we scored this season again? Where are our points going to come from? I'm not going to say we're dead and buried yet but the only think I'm sure of, is there is a considerable chance we go down. We're that bad.

Just now, Russell Ram said:

Are you drunk? What have you been watching recently? You should be concerned, if you have been watching us that is. Where can you see the shoots of recovery right now. THAT is why people are getting very worried 

I don't drink. Nice try. 

I'm not even that worried right now. Too early to worry about it and we'll revisit this in February. ??

3 minutes ago, Russell Ram said:

I wish I had your confidence! Just out of interest, would you keep the current management set up?

You mean Shay Liam Justin and Wayne? Only one coaching staff and that is Justin I'd keep. He done well for academy. Other 3 can go. Good luck to Liam if he's leaving the club. ?

16 minutes ago, DerbyNutter said:

I don't need to look the league table at this time of the season. I know we're not doing well at the moment but I am sure that we're not going down. New manager will be to announce ASAP. ?

Bit like the takeover?

16 minutes ago, DerbyNutter said:

With all due respect, the evidence on show at the minute suggests we are going down. 

How can you be so sure we arent going down?

It isnt like we are losing games through being unlucky, or things not going our way, we are absolutely dire.

We could hire Mourinho, Alex Ferguson or Rafa as manager, unless any of them can score 20 goals for us they wont make a blind bit of difference.

Archived