EFL Championship 20/21

Ambitious

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prediction for this season is that the hoofball teams will dominate the Championship. 

Why? 

With a game every 4 days throughout the season there will be little to no time for meaningful training or coaching. 

The teams playing basic percentage football will dominate. 

Put your money on the likes of Millwall, Cardiff, Boro and Forest ? for promotion. 

9 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

My prediction for this season is that the hoofball teams will dominate the Championship. 

Why? 

With a game every 4 days throughout the season there will be little to no time for meaningful training or coaching. 

Put your money on the likes of Millwall, Cardiff, Boro and Forest ? for promotion. 

I'll put my money against those 4 teams getting promotion. I can't see the PL allowing 4 teams to go up

11 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Why? 

You should have seen the Forest forums after they were dumped out of the cup. We sounded like prime Barcelona compared to some of the stuff they were saying about their performance.

I'd expect Cardiff to do well since they still have their unfair advantage and Millwall and Boro should be challenging purely because they have good Championship managers.

Barnsley

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8732425/Barnsley-hold-talks-EFL-clubs-shock-away-Oakwell.html

Barnsley have held talks with other EFL clubs about a shock move away from Oakwell amid a furious row over the purchase of the ground - and could even play their home games in Lancashire.

The Championship club's owners have failed in an attempt to buy a half share of the stadium and Sportsmail understands that they have now engaged in discussions with other clubs about what would be a highly-controversial switch.

Wouldn't be the first time Barnsley have been annoyed about a stadium sale (or rather non-sale, in this case) would it?

1 hour ago, RandomAccessMemory said:

Barnsley

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8732425/Barnsley-hold-talks-EFL-clubs-shock-away-Oakwell.html

Wouldn't be the first time Barnsley have been annoyed about a stadium sale (or rather non-sale, in this case) would it?

Why dont they groundshare with their good friends at Boro , Gibson wouldnt have to pick up the phone to tell tales on us then

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Colin has got the 'Rona. 

Will miss boro's match. 

He is in the vulnerable demographic, being fat and old.

Get well soon Warnock. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54189493 

Pantomime villain, but don't have any ill will towards the man.

Hope his team get relegated tho.....but thats for the permed buffoon rather than Colin.

Archived