Cardiff City (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Forsyth through ball to Sibley but his shot is saved. Derby corner. 

Corner grazes the head of Curtis Davies, Knight runs onto the free ball but skies his shot. 

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If he keeps this up I wouldn’t bother buying a new keeper. I thought his time here was up, especially once Hamer seemed updroppable.

Seriously?

You’d base your goalkeeping future literally on two saves after several horrible games?

Okkkkk

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

Seriously?

You’d base your goalkeeping future literally on two saves after several horrible games?

Okkkkk

FWIW despite really liking Roos I'd still be prioritising a new keeper. I'd keep Roos as backup.

4 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Imagine what a midfield 3 of Knight, Bird and Sibley will be like over the next couple of years! Exciting times and all credit to Mel, Wassall and the academy setup.

I think to get the most out of Lowe and Bogle as wingbacks we need to go to 3 at the back or a more defensive minded DM.

Bielik DM, Bird playing the Hughes role, with an interchangeable attacking midfield of Lawrence Sibley and Knight

Great extended play on the right between Lowe and Knight, eventually working it to Lawrence who darts into the area and almost finds Sibley, well defended. 

2 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Cannot understand this Derby side or tactics tonight ??

Very poor for first 30 minutes, brilliant for 5 minutes then poor again for last 10 minutes!!

For a must win game far too much passing back !!

We haven’t been poor since way before our goal

Sibley breaks free and drives in a shot/cross, the keeper initially spills it but reclaims it ahead of Knight

6 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Cannot understand this Derby side or tactics tonight ??

Very poor for first 30 minutes, brilliant for 5 minutes then poor again for last 10 minutes!!

For a must win game far too much passing back !!

What team would you have picked and what difference would it have made?

Archived