Our Derby County Collection - Luke & Keith Boden

Quangy

Derby County home shirt 1924-1926 ‪The very first Derby county FC badge was applied to the shirts in the 1920s, a buck in the park (the town of Derby), a‬ Rams head (for the club) and a rose and a crown (Derbyshire). Big thanks to the Rams Heritage Trust lads ?? #dcfc #dcfcfans #derbycounty

Screenshot_20200730-155125_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-155136_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-155145_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-155155_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-155205_Instagram.jpg

Looking for MATCH WORN or any PLAYER ISSUED Derby County football shirts to add to my collection. Currently preserving 500+ shirts and sportswear items for a future Derby County museum. If anyone has any please get in touch, all shirts considered. Please share with fellow Derby fans you know??? Big prices paid for any shirts I still need to complete my collection. 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s shirts would be fantastic. Any era considered. Aiming to preserve one of every Derby shirt match worn and replica. Help me preserve our history in shirts. UpTheRams ?

Share if you can please Derby fans ? Looking to add to my collection though if anyone has any of the following. - MATCH WORN / PLAYER SHIRTS - 70s 80s 90s replica shirts - Goalkeeper replica shirts - Shorts & Socks - Scarves - Jackets & Coats - Tracksuits & Drill tops - T-Shirts & training gear - General Rams sportswear/leisurewear - BBG memorabilia Over 500 items so far preserved in my collection which are at then hands of the Rams Heratage Trust & The Derby County Collection to use in future events/displays like the one at the GuildHall in town. Theres plenty to collect for me still and I've set an impossible aim but hoping to get one of each item eventually or as close as I can get to preserving one of each.

17 hours ago, Quangy said:

Mart Poom Match Worn Portsmouth shirt. Paul Walsh testermonial. Signed by some great players. check the list and players photo. Only kept this one as poom wore it. #dcfc #dcfcfans #derbycounty

Screenshot_20200730-155711_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-155720_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-155737_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-155744_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-155757_Instagram.jpg

I was at this game as lived in Pompey for a while. My only recollection is thinking that R Williams legs were very short in comparison to the rest of his body

11 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Cheers mate. There's Enough to go around at these auctions. I'll chat with all the collectors and make sure we're not bidding on the same shirt so none of us miss out in getting one for our collections ???