Our Derby County Collection - Luke & Keith Boden

Quangy

Match worn 1993-1994 Derby County away shirt. Bucta - Autowindscreens. Love the old shirts and the distinct embroidered ram and sponsor compared with the replica felt press logos. Makes it much easier to distinguish a match worn from a replica. Nowadays its a mine field. #dcfc #dcfcfans #derbycounty

Screenshot_20200820-123434_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200820-123443_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200820-123451_Instagram.jpg

Are there any Pre 1970 Match Day kits out there ? Bet if any 1946 Cup Final shirts exist still they would be worth a fortune. 
I suspect that kits of that pre 1970’s era where worn multiple times by multiple players and chucked out when worn out ? Very few replica kits as well can remember having one in 1970ish with the old school rams head on. 

11 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Are there any Pre 1970 Match Day kits out there ? Bet if any 1946 Cup Final shirts exist still they would be worth a fortune. 
I suspect that kits of that pre 1970’s era where worn multiple times by multiple players and chucked out when worn out ? Very few replica kits as well can remember having one in 1970ish with the old school rams head on. 

No1 I know has anything prior to the 69-72 season shirt.

A 1946 shirt would go for insane cash indeed.

I've heard a number of kits were given to local teams. I know the fireservice was given the le coq sportif kits to use for their football games.

I've got an original 1969-1972 replica shirt.

Seen adverts where they also sold the blue and yellow versions of the early 70s shirts. Must be some out there somewhere.

Unfortunately a lot of shirts been thrown over the years. Hence why we started this collection, hopefully to get 1 of each shirt so these shirts still exist forever hopefully... some match worns we will never get because they've never been kept. Oldest one i know is around 1890 red/white shirt. No idea where it is now just seen a photo of it.