Our Derby County Collection - Luke & Keith Boden

Quangy

Over the coming months I'll be adding over 500 items so far that weve collected to preserve for generations to come. These items are at the hands of the Heratage trust and Derby County collection should they want to use them for future displays for fans to enjoy. Be nice to put them all in a club museum but unfortunately one doesnt exist at the moment. If anyone has any shirts please get in touch, we will be happy to purchase any items we haven't managed to pick up yet and preserve those in our collection as well. We have duplicates we are willing to trade with to fill our collection if a swap is more desirable. Thank you and hope everyone enjoys the photos ??

Kelle Roos player issued goalkeeper shirt. Not match worn, he always wears the short sleeve version of this shirt with a matching green under armour top underneath. probably why he gave his long sleeve version away. Umbro - 32Red.

Screenshot_20200603-171928_Instagram.jpg

5 minutes ago, Quangy said:

Derby County 1980-1981 Le Coq Sportif replica football shirt sponsored by Fly British Midland.

Looking for the Orange version of this shirt if anyone still has it? 

The orange and black was my first ever Rams shirt, and arguably my all time favourite.  Alas, I haven't seen hide nor hair of it since about '82, at a guess!  

Mine didn't have the sponsor on the front.  I'm pretty certain I've mentioned that on here before, and I think it proved to be from the previous 79/80 season?

I also recall my coq was lacking somewhat, in appearance, as age took over.  They didn't like the thrust of a hot iron back then, even with the protection of a damp tea towel.   ?

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The orange and black was my first ever Rams shirt, and arguably my all time favourite.  Alas, I haven't seen hide nor hair of it since about '82, at a guess!  

Mine didn't have the sponsor on the front.  I'm pretty certain I've mentioned that on here before, and I think it proved to be from the previous 79/80 season?

I also recall my coq was lacking somewhat, in appearance, as age took over.  They didn't like the thrust of a hot iron back then, even with the protection of a damp tea towel.   ?

yes mate the season previous was the unsponsored version. Cracking shirts. A few of mine have got heat press marks in a box shape round the logo from the reaction of the transfer on to the shirt over time. Known to wear too. Got the home one with embroidered ram and home one with transferred ram. They dont like the irons heat, very thin material haha.