Manolo de el Bombo

Malagaram

Even Spains famous Valencias football and World Cup fan has been forced into auctioning his famous memorabilia including his drum,because of the virus,as his bar outside of Valencia fc has been closed for 3 months and he cant afford to pay the rent on his bar and appartment.

I am sure many of you football fans know who I am talking of,I dont post pictures on our website but I am sure some one on here can google his name and post a photo.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

Even Spains famous Valencias football and World Cup fan has been forced into auctioning his famous memorabilia including his drum,because of the virus,as his bar outside of Valencia fc has been closed for 3 months and he cant afford to pay the rent on his bar and appartment.

I am sure many of you football fans know who I am talking of,I dont post pictures on our website but I am sure some one on here can google his name and post a photo.

I found Manola de el Boneo 

drumming black and white GIF by Warner Archive

Shame on the previous two posters!  Always fooling around, a-japing and a-jesting.  It's time some posters on here grew up, and started being a tad more sensible!*

Anyway... reputedly a world wide legend, and a decent guy to boot.
I'm 99.9% certain one of our dcfcfans posters has a photo of the two of them together, as I recall seeing it in the not too distant past(?), so hopefully they'll put the pic up again on here, but for now, for those not aware, it's this bloke...

manolo-bombo.jpg

*Worryingly, I couldn't think of anything funny to post, so thought I'd use that as a good excuse to lambaste the others!   ??

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Shame on the previous two posters!  Always fooling around, a-japing and a-jesting.  It's time some posters on here grew up, and started being a tad more sensible!*

I'm 99.9% certain one of our dcfcfans posters has a photo of the two of them together, as I recall seeing it in the not too distant past(?), so hopefully they'll put the pic up again on here, but for now, for those not aware, it's this bloke...

manolo-bombo.jpg

*Worryingly, I couldn't think of anything funny to post, so thought I'd use that as a good excuse to lambaste the others!   ??

I feel thoroughly chastised.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

No idea who you’re banging on about?

Mucker as usual just trying to Drum up some trade.

I found this pic...no wonder he's broke, That line must have cost €1000s and must be off his head, He's missed by a long way.

spain-soccer-charity-dec-2011-shuttersto

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

manolo-bombo.jpg

I think it was @froggg, I know he spends some time in Valencia.

Absolute character. Went to his bar when we were in Valencia. All different football scarfs hanging from the ceiling and a replica World Cup that all the kids loved to hold. It’s a terrible that so many people are losing their livelihood.

21 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

manolo-bombo.jpg

Archived