Scary Animals.

sage

8 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

@Stagtime should be all over this thread ?

Where do i start, maybe our local snake the Eastern Brown, plenty full around here. Biggest problem is they are quite nervous and when they munch you, it is normally pain free as their fangs are only 3mm long. The kicker it is one of the most venomous animals out there. Grows between 1.5 - 2.0 metres long.image.png.34635d7cc474aa78a6f46d71d4c8507a.png

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Highgate said:

Scale this lad up to human size and the result could be unsettling.

il_fullxfull.635640109_ou0p.jpg.bc5bc193c053e6f3361c35d0d7072425.jpg

Imagine how good he'd be at Snooker. 

147 in under 60 seconds, using 3 cues at once and no rest needed.

9 hours ago, Highgate said:

Scale this lad up to human size and the result could be unsettling.

il_fullxfull.635640109_ou0p.jpg.bc5bc193c053e6f3361c35d0d7072425.jpg

I dunno what size that is normally but its already unsettling!

We should all be scared of Lions and Tigers - they might give you coronavirus!  Although if you're close enough to catch that off them you've probably got greater concerns!

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-more-tigers-and-lions-test-positive-at-us-zoo-11977342

To answer the OPs question however, its gotta be spiders for me.  I've seen Lord of the Rings and enough scary movies to know I don't ever wanna come across a human sized spider!

45 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Imagine how good he'd be at Snooker. 

147 in under 60 seconds, using 3 cues at once and no rest needed.

Have you considered how his performance and movement might be restricted by a waistcoat and bow tie? I think your figures are a tad unrealistic.

15 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Where do i start, maybe our local snake the Eastern Brown, plenty full around here. Biggest problem is they are quite nervous and when they munch you, it is normally pain free as their fangs are only 3mm long. The kicker it is one of the most venomous animals out there. Grows between 1.5 - 2.0 metres long.image.png.34635d7cc474aa78a6f46d71d4c8507a.png

No competition once you got on this thread?

Archived