Poker

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Anyone here play it? Anyone any good? I’ve been playing it online with my mates recently and really enjoying it. 

Not sure if there would be enough interest, but I’d be open to having a DCFC Fans online game.

It depends what you play and how much for? 
I’m not into all this putting extra cards in the middle I just like 5 cards then a chance to change.

I used to play quite a bit, always free-rolls and once won 800usd in a month.

Stopped playing mostly because the tournament's were scheduled around US time, and getting up at 3am to click a mouse lost my interest pretty quickly.

Got to the heads up on half a dozen occasions, and lost every single one in short order, mostly by bad bluffing.

1 hour ago, Van Gritters said:

It depends what you play and how much for? 
I’m not into all this putting extra cards in the middle I just like 5 cards then a chance to change.

Texas Hold’em, all I know how to play.

We’ve been doing a £10 buy in most days, with a £20 buy in on Fridays.

13 minutes ago, Meestah said:

Which site you playing on, I could be tempted.

Been playing on a site called Poker Now. It’s very easy to join a private game (no sign up needed) and you don’t put money into the site. As my mates obviously trust each other, we sort out who owes who at the end of the game and do bank transfers. Obviously a level of trust would be needed if we went down that route.

21 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Texas Hold’em, all I know how to play.

We’ve been doing a £10 buy in most days, with a £20 buy in on Fridays.

Not sure that’s what student loans are for 

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Been playing on a site called Poker Now. It’s very easy to join a private game (no sign up needed) and you don’t put money into the site. As my mates obviously trust each other, we sort out who owes who at the end of the game and do bank transfers. Obviously a level of trust would be needed if we went down that route.

Pokerstars allows a similar thing where the element of trust is eliminated where people play with the cash they have on the website, assuming you've looked into that though.

14 minutes ago, David said:

Not sure that’s what student loans are for 

I'm £27 up with my mates since lockdown began.

14 minutes ago, Meestah said:

Pokerstars allows a similar thing where the element of trust is eliminated where people play with the cash they have on the website, assuming you've looked into that though.

I've used Pokerstars when playing with random people online and I know you can set up private games, so it could be an option. We just used Poker Now because it's so easy to join the game and we all know that we'd pay our debts. The only other thing with Pokerstars is that there's a minimum deposit (I think about £11) and withdrawal (I think about £7), so come out of the game with anything less than £7 and you're basically saying goodbye to your money. 

Both are good options though and, if this goes ahead, I'd be happy to go with whichever the majority prefer.

On 23/04/2020 at 11:35, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Anyone here play it? Anyone any good? I’ve been playing it online with my mates recently and really enjoying it. 

Not sure if there would be enough interest, but I’d be open to having a DCFC Fans online game.

I'm red hot at this

Archived