Wages cap

Gringo

Worry is for if I will still have a job by the end of this if I dont I will struggle to find another and as supportive as cinerma has been with me. People with any type of learning diffecults and disabilities as I know for a fact that companies often people like me a chance and is simple wrong.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to feel too sorry for the multimillionaire footballers involved in this, but they'll still probably have mortgages to pay, and those whose contracts end this season are likely to be particularly concerned. They only really have 15 years to make the money that they hope will set them up for life.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not to feel too sorry for the multimillionaire footballers involved in this, but they'll still probably have mortgages to pay, and those whose contracts end this season are likely to be particularly concerned. They only really have 15 years to make the money that they hope will set them up for life.

Agreed but surely they are no different to us, could take mortgage holidays and so on.

The country needs sport, its our escape. We need to guarantee that clubs can survive. No cashflow in for 3-4 months but Derby could have £15m going out in that time frame. Unless MM writes cheques every month, its not possible.

FFP for this year out the window.

My other suspicion is when normality resumes, crowd sizes will be down by 25%. People won't have the money anymore. (Ramstv will be on the increase though!)

Archived