Ideas for a business

Parsnip

Just watching Dragons Den on catch up and thinking about business ideas that might pay my mortgage after coronavirus has bankrupted me. I'm fairly sure there are a couple of real winners in my head.

This one's mainly about the branding but it's a window fitting company called...

wait for it...

"Julio & Enrique, The Glaziers"

Slick as hell that is.

No? Ok...

I've been thinking a lot about egg yolk and bean juice recently. It's so nice when it mixes and I'm sure there's an opportunity to get that in a can and brand it up as a high protein energy drink. A good hipster name like 'Yolki' should make it cool for the kids. You could have Yolki Bean Juice cans, Yolki Plum Tomato Juice cans... not sure what else mixes well with yolk but that'll be looked into during trials.

Just checked and yolki.co.uk is available.

Screenshot_20200319-230739_Chrome.thumb.jpg.69635029a068e3123d8e46019d9cc540.jpg

I've got loads more in my head but that's enough massive winners that I've given away for free to you budding entrepreneurs today! 

Anyone else got any kick ass business ideas?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

Just watching Dragons Den on catch up and thinking about business ideas that might pay my mortgage after coronavirus has bankrupted me. I'm fairly sure there are a couple of real winners in my head.

This one's mainly about the branding but it's a window fitting company called...

wait for it...

"Julio & Enrique, The Glaziers"

Slick as hell that is.

No? Ok...

I've been thinking a lot about egg yolk and bean juice recently. It's so nice when it mixes and I'm sure there's an opportunity to get that in a can and brand it up as a high protein energy drink. A good hipster name like 'Yolki' should make it cool for the kids. You could have Yolki Bean Juice cans, Yolki Plum Tomato Juice cans... not sure what else mixes well with yolk but that'll be looked into during trials.

Just checked and yolki.co.uk is available.

Screenshot_20200319-230739_Chrome.thumb.jpg.69635029a068e3123d8e46019d9cc540.jpg

I've got loads more in my head but that's enough massive winners that I've given away for free to you budding entrepreneurs today! 

Anyone else got any kick ass business ideas?

You could add some sausage and bacon as a second product, and sell it as a breakfast in a glass.

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

You could add some sausage and bacon as a second product, and sell it as a breakfast in a glass.

33 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

A fry-cup. 

How the hell did you get from glass to cup.  They aren't even remotely similar!

What a mug!

The schooner these puns are banned, the better!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

How the hell did you get from glass to cup.  They aren't even remotely similar!

What a mug!

The schooner these puns are banned, the better!

Omg, thats the worst pun I ever saw sir

Archived