U23s vs Arsenal (a)

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Festy is the next one to power through along with Archie Brown and young Dixon when back fit. Imo

Yep. But what position, he's a great wide-man. Love his attitude, ball skill and ability to use his body strength.

26 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Out of that squad, who would be the next crop we could look to push into the 1st team squad if any?

Jamaica Hector-Ingram has made the headlines amongst Rams fans. I've always like Cresswell and Stretton too.

Am I right in thinking Liam Thomson is highly regarded?

Cashin, Archie and Stretton Would be my star picks. Followed by Minkley, Charles and Thompson

edit: the above is in terms of highest potential. Archie will probably be the first to earn a first team appearance. 

39 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Out of that squad, who would be the next crop we could look to push into the 1st team squad if any?

Jamaica Hector-Ingram has made the headlines amongst Rams fans. I've always like Cresswell and Stretton too.

Am I right in thinking Liam Thomson is highly regarded?

Jordan Brown is one to watch may not be flashy and get the headlines but he's quality.

43 minutes ago, Rammed79 said:

Jordan Brown is one to watch may not be flashy and get the headlines but he's quality.

Where do you think he will end up playing?

I've seen him play well at both full-back positions, but have been more impressed when he has moved into central midfield (albeit on a limited sample size)- good aggressive play with a decent shot on him.  

Archived