Cocu In

Bazal77

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Duracell said:

@Millenniumram bet you weren't expecting someone to have a go at your mathematical sense of scale from a post in another thread a week ago when trying to show humility and that you've changed your mind on a topic about Cocu.

Life comes at you fast.

It’s been a bizzare couple of days on here, I mean it’s not like I’m half way to being a qualified mathematician or owt?

Im also afraid to say that my positivity about Cocu must come to an end. I’ve been informed that, having made a slightly critical post of our performance in defeat a couple of match days ago, I must now forever more not rate the bloke - in order to not “contradict” myself. So there you have it - Cocu out. Alan Pardew would have had us in the champions league by now. Wayne Rooney? Who’s he? It’s Ronaldo or Cocu has to GTFO for me.

5 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

It’s been a bizzare couple of days on here, I mean it’s not like I’m half way to being a qualified mathematician or owt?

Im also afraid to say that my positivity about Cocu must come to an end. I’ve been informed that, having made a slightly critical post of our performance in defeat a couple of match days ago, I must now forever more not rate the bloke - in order to not “contradict” myself. So there you have it - Cocu out. Alan Pardew would have had us in the champions league by now. Wayne Rooney? Who’s he? It’s Ronaldo or Cocu has to GTFO for me.

and here was me thinking you were half way to being a qualified football manager

Archived