Cocu In

Bazal77

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rammed79 said:

Been on the Cocu out side recently totally lost my patience but after some reflection time maybe I was harsh. I definitely like the fact he is giving the youth a chance in fact I hope others get a go too as I think bird and knight seem more comfortable playing alongside other u23s I would like to see them brought through as a group rather than the odd cameo here and there and this is the season to do it. Also I'm happy Martin has been involved this season. Cocu has ticked two of the boxes I wanted to see happen so if he can follow it up by selling Lawrence, Bennett and Malone I'll be a fully converted follower. I'm back on the fence between in and out but definitely more optimistic. 

I think this post is worthy of praise and should be highlighted.

I'm not saying that because, as is obvious to all, I'm on the Cocu in side but because the majority on here - on both sides - have been entrenched in their view.

Well done for your open minded consideration.

COYR ?

2 hours ago, Rammed79 said:

Been on the Cocu out side recently totally lost my patience but after some reflection time maybe I was harsh. I definitely like the fact he is giving the youth a chance in fact I hope others get a go too as I think bird and knight seem more comfortable playing alongside other u23s I would like to see them brought through as a group rather than the odd cameo here and there and this is the season to do it. Also I'm happy Martin has been involved this season. Cocu has ticked two of the boxes I wanted to see happen so if he can follow it up by selling Lawrence, Bennett and Malone I'll be a fully converted follower. I'm back on the fence between in and out but definitely more optimistic. 

image.thumb.png.543607d8212e93938e251c1e851efc6b.png

• 2 weeks later...

I know this thread died a while ago, and I don’t want to make another one as we have tons of Cocu threads.

Whether you have trust in him or not, This man deserves all the credit in the world.

The POO he has had to put up with in his 6 months in charge, coming in late, going on a pre-season tour that was solely for Frank Lampards benefit, to Lampostgate, to his captain being sacked, to the delay of investment, lack of opportunity for a signing he has wanted in this window, to now, and he’s still here. This man truly deserves all the praise possible.

A humble guy, who wants the best for this club, having to put up with so much crap.

Having a squad full of half arsed poor players, settling for his 3rd choice for a winger, pato, in summer, and many more things he’s had to deal with, alongside the pressure of 25,000+ fans every week, with the disgruntled booing him, calling for his head.

I seriously hope that our fans can stick by him through this, nothing in this whole situation is his fault, and the last thing we should do is turn on him and the lads.

I hope saturday our fans are more vocal than ever, showing our praise and support for Cocu, Scheepers, VDW, and the rest.

13 minutes ago, Squid said:

I know this thread died a while ago, and I don’t want to make another one as we have tons of Cocu threads.

Whether you have trust in him or not, This man deserves all the credit in the world.

The POO he has had to put up with in his 6 months in charge, coming in late, going on a pre-season tour that was solely for Frank Lampards benefit, to Lampostgate, to his captain being sacked, to the delay of investment, lack of opportunity for a signing he has wanted in this window, to now, and he’s still here. This man truly deserves all the praise possible.

A humble guy, who wants the best for this club, having to put up with so much crap.

Having a squad full of half arsed poor players, settling for his 3rd choice for a winger, pato, in summer, and many more things he’s had to deal with, alongside the pressure of 25,000+ fans every week, with the disgruntled booing him, calling for his head.

I seriously hope that our fans can stick by him through this, nothing in this whole situation is his fault, and the last thing we should do is turn on him and the lads.

I hope saturday our fans are more vocal than ever, showing our praise and support for Cocu, Scheepers, VDW, and the rest.

Best post on here in ages, this season has literally been a car crash, yet none of this is Cocus fault.

To me he is a man of dignity and integrity and I will love it when he succeeds with us.

45 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

He will walk away I reckon, and who could blame him

Rooney appointment incoming in june

I'd use my 32red account to place that bet, sure they'd give me great odds on it ?

I hope he doesn’t, we’ve got a fantastic man in our Phil.

As much as I’ve criticised him, you really really have to feel for him here. He doesn’t deserve this mess at all and I wouldn’t blame him if he walked out this circus. Weve got to get behind him for the time being now, and just hope he can pull a miracle out the bag and give us something to shout about! For me if you want someone to blame for where we are as a team right now, there’s one man to blame. And it ain’t the manager.

Archived