Rowett II?

BarbadosRam

53 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Hahahhahahahahahahhaha no. I was calling for Rowett out, along with about 50% of this forum at the time. Rowett was a crap manager and I was buzzing when he left. Most excitement of that whole season.

so about 3 people on the forum... compared with the 30000 odd people chanting his name at pride park especially last game of season and playoff semi... the forum is not a real reflection it’s more of a poll. Get yourself down to PP you might have seen it differently. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

so about 3 people on the forum... compared with the 30000 odd people chanting his name at pride park especially last game of season and playoff semi... the forum is not a real reflection it’s more of a poll. Get yourself down to PP you might have seen it differently. 

Funnily enough, I did get myself down to Pride Park, pretty much every game, plenty of away games too. 30,000 people weren't chanting his name, we barely got 30,000 attendance, because the football was poo. Being loud at the stadium doesn't mean it's reflective of fans opinions at the time. Nobody is claiming the forum is representative of the whole fan base. Strawman point anyway. You said people on the forum were two faced because they were singing his name, I'm telling you a lot of the forum didn't like Rowett, and many like myself were absolutely not singing his name. Regardless of how much you skew the point, that's what it comes down to.

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Funnily enough, I did get myself down to Pride Park, pretty much every game, plenty of away games too. 30,000 people weren't chanting his name, we barely got 30,000 attendance, because the football was poo. Being loud at the stadium doesn't mean it's reflective of fans opinions at the time. Nobody is claiming the forum is representative of the whole fan base. Strawman point anyway. You said people on the forum were two faced because they were singing his name, I'm telling you a lot of the forum didn't like Rowett, and many like myself were absolutely not singing his name. Regardless of how much you skew the point, that's what it comes down to.

Typical half-fan ? 

1 hour ago, DCFC27 said:

You funny ? 

1 hour ago, DCFC27 said:

Are you Rowett’s agent?, if so your not very good at it.

19 hours ago, Andicis said:

We all were fella, you’re only lying to yourself. You’re like a jealous ex, just move on, we had a good time together but we weren't quite right for each other. One day I hope you’ll find happiness too... 

24 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

We all were fella, you’re only lying to yourself. You’re like a jealous ex, just move on, we had a good time together but we weren't quite right for each other. One day I hope you’ll find happiness too... 

Sorry, missed the time you got elected Derby fan spokesperson. But you don't speak for me. 

Archived