Rowett II?

BarbadosRam

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Played winning football, wasn’t enough for some though..... they want to be EnTeRtAiNeD

Also left of his own accord of course; there'll always be fans who don't like any manager but its not like fans hounded him out. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Also left of his own accord of course; there'll always be fans who don't like any manager but its not like fans hounded him out. 

I’d say he was in a way..... got venomous on social media as always..... we were always in a game with him in charge.....

Then Mel said there was “no money” 

54 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Played winning football, wasn’t enough for some though..... they want to be EnTeRtAiNeD

Glad you enjoyed that one @Mafiabob. I reckon my lad’s under 18’s would’ve got at least a point against us today. Run the “winning football” elements past me again and let’s re-live them together. ?

34 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Glad you enjoyed that one @Mafiabob. I reckon my lad’s under 18’s would’ve got at least a point against us today. Run the “winning football” elements past me again and let’s re-live them together. ?

Took a pretty average side at the time from mid table to a guaranteed play off spot in the space of a season and a bit.....

Football snobbery pushed him out and a little quote of having no cash..... no wonder he jumped 

Archived