Crowd Chuntering

FindernRam

There's a lot of discussion here about getting on players backs and the possible effect this has on them.

Obviously people are going to comment during the game, partly it's why we are there, and in itself generates the atmosphere good or bad. In an exciting game where your own adrenaline is flowing you will express frustration at a poor decision or pass, whatever. Equally cheer a good bit of play. In  dull game frustration kicks in. Although some individuals are particularly loud in the main its a collective thing.

Yesterday was a prime example to me. for the first time there was no collective groan when Lawrence had the ball. Tons of cheers for Mount and Waggy. Frustration over Wilson (although he was getting kicked to death). didn't hear anything bad about Bryson after first 10 minutes (which seemed to be a reaction to the Blackburn game).

But some total idiot behind actually booed a Keogh sideways pass when we were 4 up!

Heck we all see the game differently and crowd noise is democracy in action!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

I read this as Crowd Chundering and thought our dissatisfaction with certain players was being taken to a whole new level,

3 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Put them on Ignore. That's the modus operandi of most of the posters on here when they hear something that they don't like or agree with.

Bye.

2 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Put them on Ignore. That's the modus operandi of most of the posters on here when they hear something that they don't like or agree with.

Hey now, I only have one person on ignore!

I couldn't imagine reading through this forum with more than that, it annoys me enough as it is when a discussion is interrupted by "You've chosen not to see this" messages ? 

9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I couldn't imagine reading through this forum with more than that, it annoys me enough as it is when a discussion is interrupted by "You've chosen not to see this" messages ? 

You've just restored my faith in humanity 

31 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Often wonder how those who have me on ignore can possibly get through a match thread when I’m watching on tv, I rack up about 2 pages of posts myself 

3 hours ago, FindernRam said:

some total idiot behind actually booed a Keogh sideways pass when we were 4 up!

?? I thought that was me until i saw you were in block N!

2 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Put them on Ignore 

That's easy for me in real life. Hearing aids come with one brilliant accessory - an 'off' switch.

Archived