Derby County Hat-tricks in the last 23 years.

Yojimbo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

He went away and five minutes later a lad five yards behind me, in jeans and a Derby shirt just like me, fell over and cracked his head open on the terrace

Woman: Officer! Officer! I just saw a really drunk guy wandering around the pop side, you should probably kick him out, he might be a danger to himself.

Plod: OK madam. Could you describe the hooligan in question?

Woman: He was in jeans and a Derby shirt.

Plod: .....erm, anything else?

Woman: Isn’t that enough? Do your job and find him!

9 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

I remeber this game well for a couple of off the pitch reasons.

I was on popside and about half 2 a copper came up to me and said I had been pointed out a being drunk and he was going to eject me. With a bit of help from my new girlfriend I persuded him I'd only had a couple of pints and was capable of watching ther game. He went away and five minutes later a lad five yards behind me, in jeans and a Derby shirt just like me, fell over and cracked his head open on the terrace he didn't seem too bothered as he was so pissed. Poor police skills.

After helping me out the  girlfriend then disgraced herself. Sutton rugby tackled the striker and a hush fell as the ref reached for his pocket. It was red and there was a groan from the crowd, apart from my girlfriend who howled with laughter. We got some right dirty looks.

Andy Comyns first touch wasn't great.

Is this just a general observation tacked onto the end of your match report?

12 minutes ago, Strider said:

I guess Nathan Ellington is the only person to score a hat-trick for us and against us? Scored a hat-trick for Bristol Rovers when they dumped us out of the cup I think when Gregory or Todd was in charge?

Todd I think. 3rd round of the FA Cup at PP. He looked outstanding that day. 

2 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Entered in error

Too late. I saw it.

2008/09 - Nathan Ellington v Lincoln City (H), League Cup, 3-1 (After Extra Time) / Emmanuel Villa v Brighton & Hove Albion (A), League Cup, 4-1

Didn’t Nikolas Bendtner almost score a hatrick  for us?

edit: nope, just how I remember it. I think he scored an own goal, and then hit his own post, so I started fantasicising about whether or not anyone had ever scored a hattrick I’d own goals.

19 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

The last person to compile a list of hattricks forgot that one as well. Was it so forgettable?

Unexpected and didn't seem to be real? Maybe it is hard to believe that Nuge scored a hattrick for us with his form this season? ?‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

When was the last time we had 2 hat tricks in a season???

I'm going 3stick my neck out and guess not for quite a while......?

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Bryson got two in a season by himself just 5 years ago. 

Martin also got one that season ?

Archived