Will those of a delicate disposition.look away now'

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll always remember how time just slowed down instantly for me from when it left Zamora's boot to hitting the back of the net. Felt like the ball just hung in the air for an eternity. 

Then the sinking feeling and just hoping for someone to create a moment of magic to rescue the game. 

24 minutes ago, Adslegend said:

I'll always remember how time just slowed down instantly for me from when it left Zamora's boot to hitting the back of the net. Felt like the ball just hung in the air for an eternity. 

Then the sinking feeling and just hoping for someone to create a moment of magic to rescue the game. 

Me too, absolutely bang in line from Zamora to the goal, the ball fell to him and I looked at the gaping goal, saw him drag his door back, and prayed for it to sail wide or high, instead the second it left his foot it sailed slo-mo into the net!

Gutting even remembering it, never mind seeing it again.

I've never watched it and probably never will, at least not until until we bury the ghost and get to the prem. Even then I might not bother.

I too was bang in line with Zamora and the goal and knew instantly what was coming. I didn't actually see the ball go in, my head was already in my hands praying for a miracle.

I turned the volume down and turned away as I hit the red button for Swansea v Brum on that channel tonight.

It didn't bother me.

i could see it coming. As the game neared full time, I had a suspicion that they would do to us what we did to west brom.

losing to Leicester was worse.

Archived