Jump to content
minesahartington

'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

Recommended Posts

Just now, McLovin said:

Bielsa has been known do these things in the past to get any advantage possible. Horrible man, albeit great manager. He needs to be told you can’t get away with doing such things

But clearly he can, because its not that bad a thing to do.

Realistically, is he going to get anything from a distant training report that he wouldn't get from watching all our games on tape? 

I mean, maybe he was just trying to get an answer regarding Harry Wilson's fitness - oh no, now he knows. Unfortunately (if he's playing tonight), Wilsons been in ALL the duckin' tape so he's prepared for him.

It's poor sportsmanship - and that's all. UNLESS there are hard-written rules regarding it, and if there are then I bow to whatever punishment the EFL/FA deem fit IF we report them officially.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

But clearly he can, because its not that bad a thing to do.

Realistically, is he going to get anything from a distant training report that he wouldn't get from watching all our games on tape? 

I mean, maybe he was just trying to get an answer regarding Harry Wilson's fitness - oh no, now he knows. Unfortunately (if he's playing tonight), Wilsons been in ALL the duckin' tape so he's prepared for him.

It's poor sportsmanship - and that's all. UNLESS there are hard-written rules regarding it, and if there are then I bow to whatever punishment the EFL/FA deem fit IF we report them officially.

They have broken EFL laws but we are having a gentleman friendly discussion with Leeds because we are a CLASSY club unlike some clubs who have no shame. If we did it to Leeds, there’s be petitions to parliament by Leeds fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, McLovin said:

They have broken EFL laws but we are having a gentleman friendly discussion with Leeds because we are a CLASSY club unlike some clubs who have no shame. If we did it to Leeds, there’s be petitions to parliament by Leeds fans.

What's the EFL law on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, McLovin said:

 

 

 

So yeah. Bad sportsmanship is all it is. 

A small fine possibly? Hardly worth the effort. Maybe we're using it as leverage to sort out a transfer 🧐

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, David said:

It’s not even made the yellow ticker on Sky Sports News, too busy with the Hudson-Odoi tug of war with Chelsea and Bayern

Don't you mean the Hudson-Odou tug of war between Bayern Munich and a 6 month loan at the rams?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

So yeah. Bad sportsmanship is all it is. 

A small fine possibly? Hardly worth the effort. Maybe we're using it as leverage to sort out a transfer 🧐

That wouldn’t be a bad idea. As punishment for the time being though the EFL should make Bielsa bounce up and down on a coffee cup(re filling it every time) for the next five matches until his trousers get permanently stained 👀

 

Share this post


Link to post

EFL "utmost good faith" if that really is a law then its the most British law ever, love it😂

Personally its embarrassing (nobody wants to be caught, i let my club down).

Seriously though yeah its embarrassing, if you win you will brag (rightly so) if you lose I'm sure there will be lots of complaining from Derby fc etc.

I think its bad manners, bad etiquette, but no more then that.

What of any major importance can be learned from hiding in a bush with a notepad that cant be gathered from watching matches?

Not to worried, bit embarrassing but thats all imo.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Cjay said:

EFL "utmost good faith" if that really is a law then its the most British law ever, love it😂

Personally its embarrassing (nobody wants to be caught, i let my club down).

Seriously though yeah its embarrassing, if you win you will brag (rightly so) if you lose I'm sure there will be lots of complaining from Derby fc etc.

I think its bad manners, bad etiquette, but no more then that.

What of any major importance can be learned from hiding in a bush with a notepad that cant be gathered from watching matches?

Not to worried, bit embarrassing but thats all imo.

The "change of clothes" is the bit that really has me intrigued though. I wonder if its a tux.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Cjay said:

What of any major importance can be learned from hiding in a bush with a notepad that cant be gathered from watching matches?

If the answer is "nothing" then why send a spy in the first place?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.