What Players are Derby fans happy with?

ossieram

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Love the whole team, but I'd say Marriott, Bogle and Wilson have had the best of it so far this season. 

Bogle are you joking? He has cost us about 8 goals ,yes he looks promising on the ball but he is so naïve defensively and not good enough yet at this level. He also can't cross a road. Against Forest I was amazed as he pulled of a 60 yard cross field  pass, but it is no good doing that if you can't even do the basic parts of defending right. Edit- that was really harsh on Bogle after thinking about it, but I think he has nowhere near been one of our best players.

7 hours ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Bogle are you joking? He has cost us about 8 goals ,yes he looks promising on the ball but he is so naïve defensively and not good enough yet at this level. He also can't cross a road. Against Forest I was amazed as he pulled of a 60 yard cross field  pass, but it is no good doing that if you can't even do the basic parts of defending right. Edit- that was really harsh on Bogle after thinking about it, but I think he has nowhere near been one of our best players.

Given your response, clearly we can't all agree. I remember seeing Bogle breaking into the U23s a very short time ago and now he's practically been ever present this season, with rumoured Premier League interest in this window. Nothing short of extraordinary. What a season the kid's having. 

10 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Given your response, clearly we can't all agree. I remember seeing Bogle breaking into the U23s a very short time ago and now he's practically been ever present this season, with rumoured Premier League interest in this window. Nothing short of extraordinary. What a season the kid's having. 

Started last season in the U18s too if I remember correctly

9 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

I am happy with, and will support them all when playing ,however there is not one of them that we couldn't upgrade on .Who would be a football manager.

Easier to say than carry out, upgrade with how many millions of Mels cash?!! 

Who would be a football manager? Well  Mr Rowett has raised his arm for that one, he must be a millionaire thrice over now with his Snake City pay off, easy money, manage an under achieving team for a few months playing dross football, get the sack, get the cash, job done  

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 02:35, Carl Sagan said:

I would carry him on my back all the way to Burnley and drop him off at their training ground if we got an offer of 8mill+ for him.

34 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I would carry him on my back all the way to Burnley and drop him off at their training ground if we got an offer of 8mill+ for him.

I would carry you on my back all the way to Burnley and drop you off at Turf Moor then pay them 8 quid to take you. 

Archived