NFL 2019 Season

Day

2 minutes ago, David said:

Didn’t call our Bush though. I see you lot have Antonio Browns cousin, let’s hope it runs in the family....?

I'll take the best part of a decade as number 1 receiver in the league before he turns mental.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, David said:

With Lamar throwi.....uh oh 

Lamar can throw deep balls and short stuff, it's intermediate he needs to work on. Hollywood will be fine.

Wouldn't be shocked to see us use another pick today on a WR. I want JJ Arcega-Whiteside.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Lamar can throw deep balls and short stuff, it's intermediate he needs to work on. Hollywood will be fine.

Wouldn't be shocked to see us use another pick today on a WR. I want JJ Arcega-Whiteside.

For the name? ?

I feel like their trade position would be stronger if they tried to deal him before the draft.

They were #1 overall so its not like they risked anything by taking ambiguity out of who they're going to pick, had he left. They could have picked up another pick for this (1st round) year, too, maybe. Maybe not though.

Josh Rosen didn't look that bad.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Their trade position would be stronger if they tried to deal him before the draft.

They were #1 overall so its not like they risked anything by taking ambiguity out of who they're going to pick, had he left. They could have picked up another pick for this (1st round) year, too, if someone was really desperate.

Josh Rosen didn't look that bad.

You would have thought so.

been for a peek on the Green Bay forum...they are not happy at all ??? especially as they traded up for Savage, who they probably would have got anyway...never mind ?

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

You would have thought so.

been for a peek on the Green Bay forum...they are not happy at all ??? especially as they traded up for Savage, who they probably would have got anyway...never mind ?

Saints fans are delighted with our business. 

We all know next year (season starting 2020) is going to be the year of the almighty tank and we were just hoping no-one had a rush of blood to the head and mortgaged what little we had left on trading up for a first round pick ? 

Oh and to clarify, that would be a super Mickey Loomis thing to do. So we were nervous.

16 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Only just read up on it myself. Disgusting.

Chiefs look to be losing their second player in a year. Although this is way worse than Hunt. 

This is what happens when you're the team who's willing to take a gamble on the players who drop through the draft to fears about their personalities.

Our two first picks are a little off piste but not surprising either. Everyone had us down to take one of the remaining safety’s. 

Trystyn Hill DT at 58 will hopefully replace our weed smoking David Irving. 

Connor McGovern G at 90 bolsters our depth, especially after Connor Williams didn’t get off to a great start in the NFL who we took in the second last year. 

Im neither happy or annoyed tbh, people weren’t having with LVE last year and look how that turned out. Let’s see how this year goes. 

Nice to see Josh Rosen get his move, even if I think he's a bit naff anyway which makes the Dolphins a perfect fit. All this whilst you speculate he's our guy rubbish, meh, could have handled it a lot better. Can't help but feel they would have got a better deal had they been more honest and open about their intention to shop him weeks ago.

As SaintRam said, they had first pick, not like they were going to miss out on Kyler Murray. 

Rick Spielman loves a trade and lots of draft picks. So I shouldn’t be surprised to wake up to the news we made 4 trades to acquire 4 extra picks.

RB Alexander Mattison is our Murray replacement, to be the hammer and do the hard yards, which you don’t want Cook to do with his injuries. 

Archived