NFL 2019 Season

David

12 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Draft day. It’s no secret the Vikings need a lineman or two. But unless we can trade up I think the real top calibre ones will have gone and there’d be a standard of player you could get in round 2 left.

TE is another position we need to look at, and TJ Hockenson would be great...but it seems like the Packers are likely to go for him, so I expect us to go for a defensive player, where this draft is stacked with talent...just as long as it’s not a corner back, I’m fine with that.

The GM says his wife has told him not to come home if he drafts another CB ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, David said:

The GM says his wife has told him not to come home if he drafts another CB ?

He’ll need to leave the state if he does. Judging by a lot of fans comments, theres going to be a lot angry people if we don’t draft a lineman, but I don’t see the players some people are hoping for still being there at 18.

12 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

He’ll need to leave the state if he does. Judging by a lot of fans comments, theres going to be a lot angry people if we don’t draft a lineman, but I don’t see the players some people are hoping for still being there at 18.

Reckon you'll get Bradbury

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

Reckon you'll get Bradbury

Possible, but I like Pat Elflein at center, though he could be asked to move to left guard where he played for a while in college. The if we can pick up a good tackle as well, we will be in pretty good shape.

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Had a go, don’t expect to get many right...

got Andre Dillard going to the Vikings.

If anyone gets close to double figures in players going in the correct position I'll be stunned

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Bit of fun everyone....

Predict the Pick game on NFL.com, see who is great at pure guess work...

https://predictpick.nfl.com/group/1821

Password: Lampard

Im done picking ? Hope to at least get 1 right ... Not sure if AZ picking a QB at 1 is the smartest of moves but its something i can get excited about at least ( i would be shocked if they didnt )

21 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Im done picking ? Hope to at least get 1 right ... Not sure if AZ picking a QB at 1 is the smartest of moves but its something i can get excited about at least ( i would be shocked if they didnt )

Thought they were sticking with Rosen now? Wasn’t there some promo video released with him featuring throughout 

2 hours ago, David said:

Thought they were sticking with Rosen now? Wasn’t there some promo video released with him featuring throughout 

Id say im 90% certain they are just trying to bump up Rosen's trade capital to be honest. They released the video at first without Rosen even in it. Someone noticed it and then they re-released it with him in it. 

Archived