NFL 2019 Season

Day

51 minutes ago, David said:

A really nice guy. Would be a decent option for the Pats too with Gronk leaving, he was a really good 3rd and long option last year; although he did drop a couple of really easy touchdown catches.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a lot of talk of Rudolph being traded to NE, he didn’t have the best of seasons, but if he’s used right he’s still a good TE, I’ve always hoped he stayed and we played him and Irv Smith together, rather than just relying on the rookie. Hopefully Watson to the Patriots ends that speculation.

Diverting the conversation away from me just making poo up ?

Vikings have somehow signed all our draft players up without having to trade anyone, which is what was expected to happen. Some restructuring gone one....straight out of the Mel Morris book of accounting I reckon.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Diverting the conversation away from me just making poo up ?

Vikings have somehow signed all our draft players up without having to trade anyone, which is what was expected to happen. Some restructuring gone one....straight out of the Mel Morris book of accounting I reckon.

Probably pulling a Saints and planning for a tank year way in the future ? 

21 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Could be, still trying to restructure Rudolph and someone else who’s name escapes me. We’ve been fortunate that quite a few have been more than happy to restructure, but I’d imagine it will leave us in the same position starting next season.

But if we don’t have to trade anyone away, this squad is looking strong. The division looks tough, but then the nfc north pretty much always does.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Didn’t realise you lot planned to tank it last year, thought it was the officials fault myself, looked an obvious pass interference from where I was sitting.

Because this isn’t in the Game of Thrones topic, I must pre warn of possible spoilers. I really don’t know if any were dropped so don’t risk a play.

If you haven’t watched or not interested in GoT this is still pretty funny

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Don’t know who made this...someone from Ohio perhaps

7B38DA6B-0437-44E1-A612-D491491AB3D9.jpeg

As much as I hope the Buccs are trash this year, I really can't bring myself to put them in that category after drafting Devin White ? 

People seem really keen on the 49ers with Jimmy, but I feel like folk are massively overrating him. Could be wrong of course, but in those games as a Patriot he looked like a backup.

Does seem like there's a few personal biases in there but I'd say I agree with that pyramid... 65%

Just finished booking this years nfl trip. Starting at the Atlanta vs Saints for thanks giving then off to Houston vs New England on the Sunday, throw in an NBA game with either the rockets or spurs add in a walk around Nasa Houston and the Alamo followed by 2 days at universal studios and that's my week sorted.

41 minutes ago, Srg said:

I gave up, got to the end of the wait queue about 5 times over several different devices and it just puts you back to the start. The worst system i've ever encountered.

Sounds really poor. I’m nowhere near wealthy enough to be buying a season ticket for this, and the stress it seems to take to try and get a ticket for 1 game, I think I’d only be willing to do  for a Vikings game. 

It would probably be easier to go to Minneapolis ?

On 05/06/2019 at 05:50, jimbo jones said:

Don’t know who made this...someone from Ohio perhaps

7B38DA6B-0437-44E1-A612-D491491AB3D9.jpeg

I think the Jets will do well next season, possibly the Bills - one of those two will get in the play-offs. No idea why the Bengals or the 49ers are so high on the list considering those below them. I'd also back Texans over Colts at this point. 

Buccs could have a good year under Brucie, but he was dealt a bad hand and has possibly the most difficult division to fight through. 

On 08/06/2019 at 18:00, Ambitious said:

Buccs could have a good year under Brucie, but he was dealt a bad hand and has possibly the most difficult division to fight through. 

Devin White though ?

I got my ticket to see Buccs Panthers at Spurs (weird sentence) and I'm really looking forward to seeing White play ? and big Cam.

It's actually quite annoying, but a few of my favourite non-Saints players all play for Divisional rivals haha

Archived