NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Christian Wade scored a decent rushing TD in the Bills pre-season game v Colts. Good for him.

just seen that, im going too keep an eye out on how his season goes with the Bills, hope he does well, not too well tho im a Finns fan

Just signed up to the overpriced Game Pass, Steelers on the Apple TV, Red Zone on the Mac, Fantasy app on the iPad

First pre season game tonight against the Buccs, see I'm awake to follow the Twitter meltdowns live as it happens.

Bought mine on the instalment plan, didn’t want to lump out £140 in one go, easier to swallow in 4 payments. 

Nice having access to NFL Network Live, catch clips on Twitter but can watch the full shows now 

35 minutes ago, rynny said:

That was my first post in any of the NFL threads, I think ?

Most I know about American Football is from The Longest Yard?

Careful this is how @David started, now he's buying shirts, game passes and staying up until stupid o'clock in the morning to watch his (current) favourite team in action.

Run now whilst you still can!

33 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Careful this is how @David started, now he's buying shirts, game passes and staying up until stupid o'clock in the morning to watch his (current) favourite team in action.

Run now whilst you still can!

Yeah I don't think there will be any worries of me getting into it. ??

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Yeah I don't think there will be any worries of me getting into it. ??

When I was at school/late teens I was fully of the early @David train of thought. What a ridiculous sport. I don't even need to watch it I know it's that terrible. So I sympathize heavily.

Now, sometimes, I prefer it to our (non-Derby) football ? 

IT'S SO GOOD RYNNY 

Think it’s a sport where you need someone to baby sit you through it, I hammered @Srg with texts asking questions, I want to say the Super Bowl, not the last but the one before, if it wasn’t for that I doubt I’d be watching today.

Football you can watch and pretty much pick up without too much trouble, but American Football is a different beast, you could sit and read all the rules online but they can be a little overwhelming and I doubt you could just sit back and watch a game and understand what’s going on.

Archived