NFL 2019 Season

David

6 hours ago, David said:

Jets have released their new uniforms, getting a lot of stick for them but these are loads better than what they had ?‍♂️

It’s always seem to me, that anything any team does is just met with ridicule on social media. Just seems the way it is. I don’t know, but maybe it’s the same with football over here, Especially at premier league level, which I don’t follow at all anymore so I avoid the social media side.

But with NFL, apart from the 1 Patriots fan I work with, i kind of have to go to social media to talk football.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/04/2019 at 08:23, Srg said:

Can just use a proper website, sure ESPN or NFL.com have keeper leagues.

Apologies im so late to the Party but could i join in with this ? And if so how ? :) Im a huge Cardinals Fan ( last year was not so great )

4 minutes ago, David said:

@jimbo jones see the Vikings are making big moves, exciting times eh? ?

Been 2 or 3 more signings that are depth signings at best. But with our available cap space we can’t afford anything else. Jordan Taylor could turn out well if he can stay healthy.

Thielen has signed a new big contract, which is good news.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Looks like I'll be attending the Panthers Bucs game, looking forward to seeing the Hotspur stadium.

I want to go to the stadium, but can't imagine getting tickets without being a season ticket holder for all the games will be easy.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

I want to go to the stadium, but can't imagine getting tickets without being a season ticket holder for all the games will be easy.

Aye yeah that's how I'm attending, a friend is a season ticket holder. He's pretty stoked as he's a Bears fan and they're playing there too.

We normally get freebies at work for all the games so hoping to do the Bears vs Raiders and Bengals vs Rams. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't offer them for the Bears game though, being the first one there and that.

I'm in the States this summer and will be close-ish to LA so hoping to do the Rams vs Raiders pre season friendly at the Coliseum. Cowboys are up at the 49ers the same weekend but it's an 8 hour drive compared to 4 to LA... ☹️

7 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

We normally get freebies at work for all the games so hoping to do the Bears vs Raiders and Bengals vs Rams. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't offer them for the Bears game though, being the first one there and that.

I'm in the States this summer and will be close-ish to LA so hoping to do the Rams vs Raiders pre season friendly at the Coliseum. Cowboys are up at the 49ers the same weekend but it's an 8 hour drive compared to 4 to LA... ☹️

You could just take a quick internal flight? Flying around the States is really easy once you're in. 

30 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You could just take a quick internal flight? Flying around the States is really easy once you're in. 

Not from Ridgecrest, California it isn’t ?

2 hours plus to Bakersfield which I think is the nearest airport. £350+ for a return to SD. As much as I want to go it’s less faff and cost going to LA... taking the work car (and fuel) and straight to the ground in 4 hours from where we are. 

31 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

2 hours plus to Bakersfield which I think is the nearest airport. £350+ for a return to SD. As much as I want to go it’s less faff and cost going to LA... taking the work car (and fuel) and straight to the ground in 4 hours from where we are. 

Oh yeah you're way out there ? fair enough

33 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Half fan ??

Archived