What’s the song? ?

REDCAR

What’s the song I heard yesterday? Granted only by a few of the South Stand faithful... pretty sure it’s fairly new... it didn’t get sung at Stoke though.... I can’t even tell you a word from it! ? any ideas chaps??

(it’s not the Collymore one either)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even remember the tune now, but I do know what you mean, and I'm pretty certain Villa sang it when they were here the other week?  I've certainly heard it before/recently, but not by us.

Sorry, That doesn't help one bit!

Hopefully one of the SS Massive will put us right.

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I can't even remember the tune now, but I do know what you mean, and I'm pretty certain Villa sang it when they were here the other week?  I've certainly heard it before/recently, but not by us.

Sorry, That doesn't help one bit!

Hopefully one of the SS Massive will put us right.

Not sure if Villa sang it.... I’ve not heard it that often.... but dare I say it sounds like a song “other supporters” sing - not a typical Derby song..... I think at full voice it would be amazing..... oh, I don’t think it gets drum assistance either..... there’s like a verse then 3 or 4 words as the “chant”.... damn, what is it.... ?

5 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Not sure if Villa sang it.... I’ve not heard it that often.... but dare I say it sounds like a song “other supporters” sing - not a typical Derby song..... I think at full voice it would be amazing..... oh, I don’t think it gets drum assistance either..... there’s like a verse then 3 or 4 words as the “chant”.... damn, what is it.... ?

Ay up...is it another Wednesday song we’ve nicked?! ?

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

What’s the song I heard yesterday? Granted only by a few of the South Stand faithful... pretty sure it’s fairly new... it didn’t get sung at Stoke though.... I can’t even tell you a word from it! ? any ideas chaps??

(it’s not the Collymore one either)

I will name that tune in 7 

4 hours ago, ossieram said:

Is it "We're the famous Derby County

We're the famous black and white

We'll follow our team across the country

Win or lose, we'll sing this song all night

Na na na na na na na na na?

Its slowly catching on ossie, I'm at the bottom of F block upper and most round me don't know it but Saturday was the first time one or two were joining in. 

9 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Its slowly catching on ossie, I'm at the bottom of F block upper and most round me don't know it but Saturday was the first time one or two were joining in. 

I need to listen carefully next time I hear it.... sounds like it’s coming from lower tier of the SS towards the away fans.

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

I need to listen carefully next time I hear it.... sounds like it’s coming from lower tier of the SS towards the away fans.

Its the upper tier closest to the away fans that sing it. They never stop singing, all game, every game, the rest of the stand either don't join in or the drum kills it.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Its the upper tier closest to the away fans that sing it. They never stop singing, all game, every game, the rest of the stand either don't join in or the drum kills it.

I've heard it a couple of times but not all the time. Where I am in E block lower you can't quite hear all the lyrics either. Thanks @ossieram for putting them up. 

25 minutes ago, rynny said:

I've heard it a couple of times but not all the time. Where I am in E block lower you can't quite hear all the lyrics either. Thanks @ossieram for putting them up. 

I didn't mean the same song....just a general observation of how I'm about to join in a song started from the top corner near the away fans when the bloody drum kicks in with summit completely different.

22 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I didn't mean the same song....just a general observation of how I'm about to join in a song started from the top corner near the away fans when the bloody drum kicks in with summit completely different.

Haha oops ?‍♂️830355_1.jpg

Archived