Supporters Charter Meeting Minutes | 6/11/18

Day

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/11/2018 at 18:30, David said:

I wasn’t at the meeting and have only read the same minutes as you. 

My guess and it’s only a guess, that none Saturday 3pm games which were not on Sky were available to stream to fans outside the UK, fans were possibly travelling to other parts of the world and were able to purchase streams to watch on their phones whilst holiday. 

Could it be that fans have not been travelling as much recently and subscribe to Sky Sports packages on TV?

I think the club are also no longer selling annual passes for fans outside the UK which may play a factor, if I recall correctly there was a discount for those that purchased annual passes last season.

Either way I have to agree with the comment made on the quality of RamsTV productions, disappointing to hear it’s generating less revenue. I push their content out on the forum, even created a board, not because I’ve been asked to ever, but I believe it’s worth watching

I know the video ads can be a little annoying at times, but it’s no chore going over to the club site without adblocker on and watching the features, preview and review shows they put out knowing it also supports the club, win/win.

I go over most days, couple of times to see if there’s anything new throughout the day, some are also on YouTube as well.

very subtle, well done

On 01/12/2018 at 12:45, FrostedRam said:

I find this comment confusing as surely that’s what the club did to create the south stand in the first place 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

And kicked people out of the SE corner...

I took it as it is difficult to say to a ST holder that they have to move so another Derby fan can sit in that seat. It is almost like saying "you have to move because we think that this fan is better than you". 

6 minutes ago, rynny said:

I took it as it is difficult to say to a ST holder that they have to move so another Derby fan can sit in that seat. It is almost like saying "you have to move because we think that this fan is better than you". 

It will be like X-Factor auditions.. Everyone has to sing in front of Mel Morris and a panel and if you are in tune, you get a singing seat.

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Turns out I was right after all - the Swansea full 90 isn't available to watch without a valid subscription... I assume the Ssstoke game was available cos it was on sky anyway. @angieram

When you say subscription, do you mean sign up or sign up and pay?

Just now, Boycie said:

The app Angie

If you click to play it asks you to log in. Once logged in the video doesn't play and states that you must have a valid subscription to be able to view.

You sure you're not paying a monthly sub... do you ever check your bank? :-D

Just now, Boycie said:

The app Angie

I think that's the difference than. On the website you have to have a subscription. Shame as my app just plays stuff in 10 second bursts, with about 30 second interludes. Picture quality is far superior to the website stream, but my internet provider told me that I would have to pay a load extra to get  it to play. 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think that's the difference than. On the website you have to have a subscription. Shame as my app just plays stuff in 10 second bursts, with about 30 second interludes. Picture quality is far superior to the website stream, but my internet provider told me that I would have to pay a load extra to get  it to play. 

He is talking rubbish as always, Angie, I don't pay for a subscription and I get this when I try to watch via the app

Screenshot_20181203-202402.jpg

Archived