Zan Fish North Stand

JG400

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. Not been there all season though (from memory?). 

Even the burger bar ain’t there pre kick off. The DCFC goody wagon is there, (as well as the ice cream van) then during the first half, it closes up and the burger van moves in and takes over the sole power socket (I presume?) in readiness for half time.

zan fish is nowhere’s to be seen... unless it can be seen elsewhere, which means I just ain’t seen it myself, but others may have, so may be able to answer your question, which I clearly haven’t!

You’re welcome.  

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Nope. Not been there all season though (from memory?). 

Even the burger bar ain’t there pre kick off. The DCFC goody wagon is there, as well as the ice cream van) then during the first half, it closes up and the burger van moves in and takes over the sole power socket (I presume?) in readiness for half time.

zan fish is nowhere’s to be seen... unless it can be seen elsewhere, which means I just ain’t seen it myself, but others may have, so may be able to answer your question, which I clearly haven’t!

You’re welcome.  

Clear as mucker ?

6 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

They're opening a new branch in Littleover so maybe had to cut somewhere else?

As I've not even heard of Zanfish apart from DCFC related websites, what was the usage like on none match days? If they only really were viable one day out of 14 you can understand why they would move to another location.

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

As I've not even heard of Zanfish apart from DCFC related websites, what was the usage like on none match days? If they only really were viable one day out of 14 you can understand why they would move to another location.

They have branches all over Derby.

This was just a truck they had selling them on match days and catering other events. 

Archived