If Carlsberg did weekends

Day

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Boycie said:

Wum 

After reading lots of your posts, I think it's about time like Union reps in company's, that moderators should be voted in or out by posters on the forum, I will start by voting in angieram or 86 points in as moderators of this forum, need to get the best posters in, to run this forum, as quick as possible. Once a Ram always a Ram.

7 hours ago, Derby blood said:

After reading lots of your posts, I think it's about time like Union reps in company's, that moderators should be voted in or out by posters on the forum, I will start by voting in angieram or 86 points in as moderators of this forum, need to get the best posters in, to run this forum, as quick as possible. Once a Ram always a Ram.

You’ll be black balled in a minute if you carry on.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Ooh I don’t think you can say that these days.

you must mean “Afro-Caribbean heritage balled”?  ?

I think you're o.k. to use the phrase if it involves tipping a bucket full of hot tar over his nether regions.....

14 hours ago, Derby blood said:

I'd just ban everybody I disagree with - it'd be dead boring! ?

But thanks for the compliment. 

Anyway, I think @Boycie is a great moderator. Makes me laugh (in a good way!) 

14 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Nah! Come on.

The forum wouldn't be the forum without boycie and his unique style and that's coming from someone who has been on the end of his sometimes very dry whit.

Once you know he's more than occasionally mischevious you start to appreciate his sense of humour a lot more.

Mods are fine, it's the posters you should be able to vote in and out ?

4 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Nah! Come on.

The forum wouldn't be the forum without boycie and his unique style and that's coming from someone who has been on the end of his sometimes very dry whit.

Once you know he's more than occasionally mischevious you start to appreciate his sense of humour a lot more.

Mods are fine, it's the posters you should be able to vote in and out ?

Ronnie, don’t listen to them, you’re my favourite on here.

Archived