Goodbye

PistoldPete2

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'm still on minus 1 warning points, so if someone would like to deliver a mild admonishment via proxy, I'm open to bidders.

You had a free pass to pick up a warning for personal use, but I’m not having this. Your free pass has now been revoked.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, David said:

You had a free pass to pick up a warning for personal use, but I’m not having this. Your free pass has now been revoked.

Thankfully I would never dream of such a thing, no matter how much you asked me to target a certain member!

I don't believe it, you have actually took it off me!!

8 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I've still got one from March 2017 showing as live. @StringerBell and I had a mild disagreement over something really, really important. Can't remember what....   ?

It’s not live, all warnings you have received are shown below your current status, they don’t disappear once expired. Think of it as a log.

If anyone thinks their warnings total is out or would like one, drop me a PM rather than discussing them on the forum and I will take a look.

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

I was criticising the behavior that you repeatedly exhibit which is to try and beat people senseless by posting your opinions over and over again whilst refusing to acknowledge that anyone else may have a valid view on the subject -

It felt like I was very often the only person providing a counterbalance. That's more to do with group dynamics than me trying to 'impose' my opinion, but I don't expect you will see that.

Hey ho. 

30 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

It felt like I was very often the only person providing a counterbalance. That's more to do with group dynamics than me trying to 'impose' my opinion, but I don't expect you will see that.

You don't see that it doesn't always need saying, most people are able to see it anyway. 

57 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You don't see that it doesn't always need saying, most people are able to see it anyway. 

Who gets to decide what does and doesn't need saying? And if folk already acknowledge and agree with what's being stated (absolutely NOT the case in this instance) then they need not reply at all, need they? It's like when someone prefaces a statement with, 'I don't mean to be disrespectful but....' We all know what's coming next, right? Anyway, good night folks. Some light reading beckons.

Archived