East Anglian Rams

EastAnglianRam

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone remember or know what happened to RamsInSuffolk  off the old DET forum? Went off to SSA for a bit before that went tits up, but I haven't heard of him in years....unless he's here???

On 29/07/2018 at 17:21, NorfolkRam said:

Where abouts in the Norwich area are you guys? I'm in Sprowston. 

Where my Aunt & Uncle are from - Stratton Strawless to be precise.  Uncle died a while back and Auntie is now in a Care home in Chadd!  The lure of Derby...... Love the Norfolk area myself and when we are done with this work marlarkey, we hope to move to North Nofolk.  Still be back to watch the Black & White Army tho.

Seems we have a fair few in Norwich. Gotta get together for a sky game (this Friday if possible) I'm. In Manchester for the Leeds game. 

Any idea of what pub would be best? I've usually headed down to the woolpack on golden ball Street but happy to look at others? 

@MikeS @DcfcMatt @Norwichram2@Paese@Norfolk Pirlo

@norfolkram9 @norwich @NorwichExile @NorwichLad @norwichram 

1 minute ago, Norwichram2 said:

Woolpack shut for refurb I thought? Murderers will show it of course. Up for anywhere in the city. 

I was expecting woolpack to be open again in time for the season starting. Murderers is always a good shout mind. 

12 minutes ago, admira said:

Including me and @deano180 and his family (all of us with ST’s), I know of at least 12 Rams fans in the Ipswich area so this is a great idea. 

Thanks. I’m pleased people are getting involved and hope to see some of you on Friday in Colchester.

Also great to see the Norwich boys organising a meet up for the Reading game and a few planning to meet in Stow also.

Superb - Thanks all! ?

On 12/07/2018 at 21:08, EastAnglianRam said:

Hi All,

I’m in the process of setting up a supporters group in the East Anglia region. The aim initially is to gather a bit of interest and see if we can get a few people along to have a drink and to go to some of the games together. Longer term it would be good to have a pool of people locally keen to travel to games and to organise transport etc, maybe socials but let’s see where it goes. If you fall into the demographic then please give us a follow on Twitter @EastRams

Once we have a first fixture organised that we will try and get a few people together for, I will put up details on here also so that anybody who can get involved can find out about it this way. I’ve no idea on the numbers locally, so it will be interesting to find out.

I hope to see some of the forum members there.

I go to Cromer EVERY year on my Jol`s ?

So can I join ? ?

9 hours ago, EastAnglianRam said:

Thanks. I’m pleased people are getting involved and hope to see some of you on Friday in Colchester.

Also great to see the Norwich boys organising a meet up for the Reading game and a few planning to meet in Stow also.

Superb - Thanks all! ?

I can’t make Colchester I’m afraid as already have plans. I will be watching the second half on sky with another Ipswich Ram tho

20 hours ago, admira said:

Only if you're the Alan Ramage that played for us in the 80's!

http://www.neilbrown.newcastlefans.com/player8/alanramage.html

NO (only use his name on here )

He was better at cricket than football , I saw him score for us with his stomach !.

He was a crap player but a really funny man BRILL sense of humour .

I THINK Colin Addison paid £150,00 for him ???

Archived