v Notts County (A) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EraniosSocks said:

How we playing? 

Very good. High energy, pressing them at every opportunity and creating plenty of chances. The two youngsters are playing great and players like Bryson and Forsyth look to have a bit of confidence. Only slight disappointments are Johnson's passing, which we probably should expect and Nugent's composure when he's got a goal scoring chance

2 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

How we playing? 

Good watch so far - should have scored more. Youth players looking good - Bogle and Thomas both playing well. Will be interesting to see how we fair against better opposition - we must have had 95% possession so far even if they are only league 2.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

We're half an hour in and our 17 year old right back has had 2 goal scoring opportunities ?

30 minutes of a pre-season friendly against a League Two side and I already feel vindicated in putting him in my strongest XI ? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

30 minutes of a pre-season friendly against a League One side and I already feel vindicated in putting him in my strongest XI ? 

He's just bloody popped up on left wing! ?

I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, but the way we're looking to play with the high energy pressing and possession football, but not just passing for the sake of it and trying to get forward quickly, is getting me even more excited for the season

Archived