World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Time to bin var

Deffo. It's wide open to corruption and controlling results. We added 6 mins injury time of which 2 were played and it turns into a pathetic side game of con the camera. 

Sounds like both matches had big VAR decisions. I think that the Spain one was the right call but still both games ended in confusion. 

Morocco played really well against Spain and were a little unlucky only to get the draw tonight.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Time to bin var

They need to adapt this the same way it's used in other sports .  3 challenges per team .  The ball was out anyway and no corner should have happened,  with a 3 challenge system Pique would be off and the corner could have been challenged.  VAR can be used but not for every time someone farts.

Well proud of Iran, People can moan about out VAR pen as much as they want, but we earnt the draw. Unlucky not to get more vs spain. A lot of teams will make it out of their groups on 4 points, hard done by to go home. We go again in the Asian cup

Well done Iran, proud to be iranian

2 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Well proud of Iran, People can moan about out VAR pen as much as they want, but we earnt the draw. Unlucky not to get more vs spain. A lot of teams will make it out of their groups on 4 points, hard done by to go home. We go again in the Asian cup

Well done Iran, proud to be iranian

Joke decision but you definitely gave a good account of yourselves.

I went to the bank when it was 2-1 Morocco and 1-0 to Portugal with only a few minutes left. What a pleasant surprise those results have turned out to be.

Delighted Portugal now get Uruguay, with the winner then to face France or Argentina (maybe) in the 1/4 finals.

They were the luckiest team to win a major tournament last time out. This time they’re going to have to earn it.

7 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

I know the rule. Even so it was an awful penalty that I probably would've saved myself.

Didn’t say it wasn’t, just that it should have been retaken. Then again the ref made up his own rules all game so it’s no surprise 

D5E57E61-18F2-4E2C-8582-D7F89AC2F23F.jpeg

Archived