World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Really that bad huh?

South Korea were terrible, could have had 3 red cards in that game. Proper hack jobs.

I thought they taught discipline over that way?

Tbh I didn't really notice the Korean fouls I wasn't fully watching.

Did you think it was a foul in the build up to the 2nd Mexico goal? Looked it to me.

5 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Tbh I didn't really notice the Korean fouls I wasn't fully watching.

Did you think it was a foul in the build up to the 2nd Mexico goal? Looked it to me.

Yeah was a foul. Justice though as those band of hacks stopped at least three Mexican breakaways with just horrible dirty fouls.

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, JoetheRam said:

Cameramen doing a fine job of picking out the best Sweden has to offer...

Abba? 

PistoldPete2
4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Goal of the tournament so far for me. Beautiful finish. 

Yes a quality goal. 

Its our year ... be embarrassing though when the iconic picture of bobby moore lifting the cup is replaced by a jesse lingard wiggly dance after scoring the winner & we win nothing again for 50 year ?

The more I watch of this World Cup, the more I’m bullish about England’s chances. I’m becoming increasingly confident that England are going to win the World Cup.

None of the other so called top teams look convincing at all. Brazil have an aging defence, France are a team of individuals, Belgium are poor in defence and have a poor manager, Germany are old and past it, Portugal are a one man team, Spain are tippy happy, Argentina have average players starting apart from Messi and Aguero.

Meanwhile, I watched England play against Tunisia and they were scary, and I mean scary. The first half an hour especially England played the best football in the tournament. England also have a fantastic squad. England have the likes of Rashford, Vardy and Loftus cheek who can make a difference. I doubt there will be many other teams with a squad as strong as the England squad which is important in tournament football where injuries and suspensions can occur.

5 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Sweden need to make a couple of subs. Look knackered.

They've needed just anything fast with energy just to give Germany something to think about. Any crap but fast player. Couldn't keep letting Germany put 10 men to every attack and offer no reason to stop

Archived