World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only managed to watch the 2nd half. It was crap but I guess that wasn't all England's fault as they were playing against a team who weren't interested in leaving their own half, time-wasted at every opportunity and constantly broke up play with niggly fouls.

England's passing was too slow. Maguire looked awesome going forward though, a real powerhouse surging through.

A win is a win. With GD it's likely we'll have to beat Belgium if we want to finish top of the group unless we smash Panama by five or six goals which is very unlikely. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I agree that he should have changed things earlier, but the team and the system were working fine in the first half- they just lost confidence - partly cos of the decisions.

Walker wasn't working nor was Sterling. Lingard missed more chances than you normally get in a whole game.

10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Serves them cheating timewasting fools right. Thoroughly deserved

really? very slow(2nd half) subs too late and playing walker cb needs shooting he makes mistake after mistakes cb! right back you get away with it, but for the peno just get rid! southgates lucky we got a win otherwise they would be alot of opinions very much different to now!(that we have won)

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Ha ha ha go on then tell me how good Sterling was.

Oh yeah that's right you can't. 

?

So we played rubbish and picked the wrong team, but we were also rubbish cos we missed so many chances??

Your posts are so dull and without logic. You are the stereotypical Derby/Ingerland fan who makes everyone roll their eyes when you make your knee jerk comments. You are Mr Tabloid opinion.

5 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

So we played rubbish and picked the wrong team, but we were also rubbish cos we missed so many chances??

Oh dear is that the best you can say? The team didn't look right, we didn't gel. We created chances that we should have put away but that doesn't mean we had other things right. Don't you get that love?

Archived