World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Surely it shouldn't take looking at the pics before thinking what they did was feckin stupid???  We won FFS, why go around trashing stuff??  And no, I'm not some snowflake who wears socks with his sandals, I'm loving this little break from the miseries of normal life just as much as everyone else.  I just don't see the point in p1ssing fellow fans off by threatening their livelihoods.  Same goes for those arsewipes who tore up an Ikea in London, do they think that only Swedish folk work there???  Celebrate, sing, shout, be merry, just leave people & property alone... Simples

And incredibly, there are even some people who don’t like or care about football. And this is pretty much why. I bet that taxi driver is loving every second of the World Cup. This is what we expected of Russian fans. They’ve been relatively well behaved, we’re being dicks. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I think the ambulance is fully functioning with or without a dent in it.. If they want to repair it for aesthetic reasons that's up to them. Sure the muppets can't handle their beer and I've heard reports of kids running naked through town and being stupid. Not pretty I'm sure. But snowflakes calling 999 are the ones who are diverting our public services from where they are needed. Bloody hell this only happens once every 50 years FFS. 

Edit... I've just seen the photo so maybe more damage than i thought, not clever. 

Ducking hell mate 

3 hours ago, David said:

Get in England, great win, now let’s get outside and put through the window and bonnet of an ambulance! We pay for it with our taxes so duck it! 

C3E1DC6D-8B2E-424B-A53C-96C433C35B25.jpeg

0401E2F8-F4C9-41CA-8BE3-4A7DBCCFE3F4.jpeg

How ironic it would have been had the young lady put her foot through the windscreen, sliced an artery and needed emergency treatment in hospital.

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

How ironic it would have been had the young lady put her foot through the windscreen, sliced an artery and needed emergency treatment in hospital.

I’m saying nothing about her. Clearly knows how to handle herself, the only explanation why she’s surrounded by that many people not daring to pull her off. 

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Surely it shouldn't take looking at the pics before thinking what they did was feckin stupid???  We won FFS, why go around trashing stuff??  And no, I'm not some snowflake who wears socks with his sandals, I'm loving this little break from the miseries of normal life just as much as everyone else.  I just don't see the point in p1ssing fellow fans off by threatening their livelihoods.  Same goes for those arsewipes who tore up an Ikea in London, do they think that only Swedish folk work there???  Celebrate, sing, shout, be merry, just leave people & property alone... Simples

No one is defending the muppets . Just suggesting there’s enough negativity around without focussing on a tiny minority who dented someone’s car.

This is what happens when you take their passports off them before the tournament starts.  Previous years they would have been wrecking stuff over there, not here ?

But yeah, I get what some people are saying... Hot weekend, beer flowing, England through to their first WC SF in years, lets run stories about how a tiny, tiny minority ruin things.  Not like theres not enough doom and gloom about anyway.

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

No one is defending the muppets . Just suggesting there’s enough negativity around without focussing on a tiny minority who dented someone’s car.

Dented??!??!?!?!?!????!?  You for real??? I'd love to see your face if some geezer came over to you in Tesco car park and told you someone dented your car, only for it to be in that state.  Don't tell me, you're mate down the pub could buff that out in a couple of hours???

7 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

The first snowflake of the summer. 

Good one. Lets just smash up a hospital next. LADS LADS LADS... 

Then lets label anyone who thinks smashing up a fast response vehicle is disgusting as a snowflake. LADS LADS LADS. 

See ya later brexit-dad. 

6 hours ago, HantsRam said:

True.

but uplifting to read about the millwall fans raising £1000 through crowdfunding for the repairs. Some sense out there.?

When Millwall fans are the good guys you know we've messed up along the line somewhere...

Sith Happens
40 minutes ago, David said:

Come on though, it’s once every 50 years not like it’s all the time.

My bad sorry.

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Good one. Lets just smash up a hospital next. LADS LADS LADS... 

Then lets label anyone who thinks smashing up a fast response vehicle is disgusting as a snowflake. LADS LADS LADS. 

See ya later brexit-dad. 

Are you sure you haven't been on the sauce too? 

Sith Happens
26 minutes ago, angieram said:

This is a proper World Cup clebration - in Leek. No harm done to anything here (apart from maybe the eardrums and eyeballs!) 

Yep, the sight of that big fella has to be some sort of crime surely.

Archived