New Kit Sponsor - 32Red

ThePrisoner

Sith Happens

Santander will sponsor the champions league next season. 

Dare bet banks have ruined more lives than gambling in the past 15 years.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem with the shirt sponsor, we play in the SkyBet Championship after all(!), I was pleased to see they adapted their logo to the club colours so it blends in better. Much better than that JUST EAT monstrosity!

Sponsor aside, I still get angry that new shirts are released every year now rather than every two. Treating fans like cash cows. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not just us (and we didn't start it), but I just think it's another example of football moving away from its roots.

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Sponsor aside, I still get angry that new shirts are released every year now rather than every two. Treating fans like cash cows. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not just us (and we didn't start it), but I just think it's another example of football moving away from its roots.

Football isnt moving away from its roots. Its up sticked and emigrated years ago.

15 hours ago, LittleEatonRam said:

I understand your point but no one is obliged to buy a new shirt every time they bring one out. Although I understand the pressure if you have young kids. I see a wide range of shirts worn at matches - some retro some from just a year or two ago, and none really look out of place. 

I still wear a "buymobiles" one (how sad am I?) but reckon I'll get a new one this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived