If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, curtains said:

Hard to read really.  

Depends on the job description I’d say that’s why they need to keep talking. 

Who knows though he didn’t give much away really. 

In talks ,, talks continue when back ,,,, that’s more than an interview , that’s we want him and he wants to come to us and are working on terms at the very very least 

18 minutes ago, curtains said:

Exactly it’s no way a done deal but Rio was saying don’t do it and said they need to photo him and Gerard’s hair line for before and after 

The hairline will be soon gone, guaranteed, mine has and I only run a fans forum!

8 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Bet he said that about Ipswich before he tried to screw them over his contract 

The only thing I've heard discussed is that Lampard and Ipswich were miles apart on value - and the journo's talking about it have implied this is due to what Ipswich were willing to offer (fees more in-line with well paid League One managers) rather than what Lampard was asking for.

I don't think it's "screwing someone over" to not take a job you think you're being undervalued for, whether you're right or wrong. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

The only thing I've heard discussed is that Lampard and Ipswich were miles apart on value - and the journo's talking about it have implied this is due to what Ipswich were willing to offer (fees more in-line with well paid League One managers) rather than what Lampard was asking for.

See my comment above

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

Ipswich would have offered him a salary commensurate with a total football league management rookie with zero exerperience of managing a football league team

How do you know what was offered? Or are you another know nothing know all who likes to invent facts?

Archived